My Boba Fett Petition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's too bad SS didn't make an exception and make sure you got #42, Tom(especially with all the negative attention they're getting about this piece being misrepresented).

damn Tom, I am sorry to hear this. I really thought you might have a shot with the number of SS employees that post here.

If I get #42 It's yours in a trade.

Thats suck really bad. I have to say it sucks but then I can completely understand why Sideshow didn't that would be a whole can of worms that they don't want to open. I could see them giving it to someone here instead and let use do the swap that way it looks all on the up and up.

I must thank you for the mug thats very generous of you to give me something just for signing something.

This just proves even more why Tom should get 42 if anyone deserves something like this its him.

I am really sorry Tom. I would have traded you in a second if I got number 42. I recieved number 300. I only wish I recieved this number on a future 300 PF.:D I hope your dissapointment dosn't ruin the fact that you have a Boba Fett PF in your office now.

It probably went to somebody who has never even heard of the Freaks board. If every single board member bought a Fett, that would only account for about a quarter of the total statues sold (both regular and exclusive).

But with the controversy and cancellations, it's also likely that Fett #42 is just sitting on a shelf in the warehouse. Someone might eventually get him as a second chance offer.

tomandshell said:
It probably went to somebody who has never even heard of the Freaks board. If every single board member bought a Fett, that would only account for about a quarter of the total statues sold (both regular and exclusive).

But with the controversy and cancellations, it's also likely that Fett #42 is just sitting on a shelf in the warehouse. Someone might eventually get him as a second chance offer.

I'm still checking eBay. Most people would announce such a low number in the description.

If every single board member bought a Fett, that would only account for about a quarter of the total statues sold (both regular and exclusive).

Uh, there are 4000 Fetts right? So that would be half. If every Freak bought one, half would be gone. Not a quarter. Guys don't like it when you diminish their size...
:monkey1

Is there any method to the madness of how they are distributed? I mean do lower numbers go to Asian distributors? Does the 400-500 series go to Canadian distributors etc???

godfather3_scene.jpg

They pull me riiiiiiiight back in! :cool:

Back