My Boba Fett Petition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batty said:
Win? Free PF? Tom is giving away his Boba Fett PF?

Check out the first post, Batty. If this petition can cause Sideshow to bend on their random number shipment policy just this once and send me #42, then I will celebrate by getting another Fett and awarding it as a prize to a random person who signed the petition.

THE OFFICIAL PREMIUM FORMAT BOBA FETT #42 PETITION

We, the undersigned, hereby request that Sideshow Collectibles set aside the Boba Fett Exclusive PF figure numbered #0042/2000 for the Sideshow Freaks board member known as "tomandshell." Please do your part in making his bizarre dream a reality. Thank you for your consideration of this strange and unreasonable request.

Sincerely, the following Sideshow Freaks board members:

1. tomandshell
2. carbo-faction
3. Sith Lord 0498
4. Monk
5. Shai Hulud
6. Mike1065
7. The ill Jedi
8. jlcmsu
9. [email protected]
10. Wor-Gar
11. Memnoch21
12. MONSTER
13. automaton
14. Khev
15. jason2885
16. Agent23
17. PosterBoyKelly
18. congerking
19. wookilar8
20. Bannister
21. Darth Loki
22. Jon Z
23. Bum
24. galactiboy
25. Kookie
26. Jedi Mike
27. Batty
28. Agent0028
29. King Darkness
30. Nitro
31. nash
32. lcummins
33. pixletwin
34. Migwit
35. kain4521
36. darth dyp****
37. gdb
38. theropod
39. Nightwings
40. scubasteve
41. miles
42. Darth Roranous
43. Ultimate Weapon
44. korelius
45. DarthRamuk
46. Captain Aldeggon
47. Cagoda
48. DekeStarkiller
49. Brent72
50. Giant Chicken
51. RichPG
52. big al
53. snakebeater
54. mikefett
55. abstractharmony
56. fries
57. pordey2
58. pickard
59. 1HAPPYBOY
60. IronFingaz
61. DarkArtist81
62. foolkiller
63. hydrobud
64. Blake
65. denger4000
66. Indiana Fett
67. KitFisto
68. mrmforce
69. Gruson
70. Caohanach
71. DannieDarko
72. occulum
73. paulcarson
74. SolidLiquidFox
75. smc100
76. mfoga
77. Buttmunch
78. Idioteque
79. swabie2424
80. Billy
81. Xander
82. rainman
83. wicked_loki
84. Jair
85. twistedfreak
86. Gambit
87. TOE
88. TheObsoleteMan
89. LOTRFan
90. 88th Division
91. LOTRFan
92. JohnnyBoo
93. madden821
94. ObiWan_67_D1138
95. wofford29
96. Darthrazz
97. BadMoon
98. SSC Nerd
99. Amanaman
100. naria
101. Amir
102. Gran3131
103. praxitas
104. wax murderer
105. JSAuctionService
106. choopie
107. DCFett
108. Zoomaround
109. Mortar Conn
110. Jango56031
111. DarthShader
112. jedibear
113. Mookeylama
114. seregon13
115. Rockabilly
116. Crash1207
117. ju421019
118. Seaward
119. Anakin
120. anakin1138
121. dunedain
122. hairlesswookiee
123. ifu03612
124. Satyrgreen
125. pjam

Last edited:
tomandshell said:
Check out the first post, Batty. If this petition can cause Sideshow to bend on their random number shipment policy just this once and send me #42, then I will celebrate by getting another Fett and awarding it as a prize to a random person who signed the petition.

And here I was doing this out of the kindness of my heart! I wasn't expecting to win something. That'll learn me to read everything. :monkey1

tomandshell said:

By random, I suppose you mean #21 on the list :monkey3 . Which is after all half of your celebrated #42 :D

tomandshell said:
Makes sense to me...

:D

But remember, Sideshow has to publicly change their shipping rules first.

:rolleyes:

Sideshow, will you PLEASE listen to this poor man's simple request?!

After all the money this man has given to feed his collecting habit, it's the least Sideshow could do.

You can count on me T, just saw this, but I hope it is a one time only thing or SSC will have to honor a whole new "thing" for requests like this...

pjam said:
You can count on me T, just saw this, but I hope it is a one time only thing or SSC will have to honor a whole new "thing" for requests like this...

My biggest fear for Tom, is that SS won't want to do this becuase then they're likely to get more weird requests for certain SN#'s. Hopefully even if SS can't, a fellow freak will be able to help him out.

True. Sideshow may go out of their way to make sure that he doesn't get #42, even if it is random, just so it won't appear like they are really going against their policy. :lol

Well, all I know is I asked SSC to please try to ship me a PF Vader under #200 because I was one of the first 100 to order him and they declined, citing policy and mentioning they simply can't keep track of that sort of thing... I got #306

so... they would have to change company policy for one collector and not the other thousands. I think T may have much better luck right here on the board with brethren freaks.

If SSC does honor your request, it will have to be done privately after it is declined publicly, may be too late for that now.

pixletwin said:
True. Sideshow may go out of their way to make sure that he doesn't get #42, even if it is random, just so it won't appear like they are really going against their policy. :lol

pjam said:
If SSC does honor your request, it will have to be done privately after it is declined publicly, may be too late for that now.

:google :google :google :sick

I agree that the high-profile publicity of Tom's request can either get him what he wants or backfire completely on him. But even if SSC doesn't honor his request, there are enough other Freaks ordering the exclusive Fett PF and willing to swap with him that the odds have shifted significantly in his favor. Sure, it's not a guaranteed thing, but it's better than being 1 in 2000.

Tom, sorry if it's been asked, but what's the fascination with the #42?

I have my favorite #'s and all but I wouldn't care that a SN# match it.

Sith Lord 0498 said:
I agree that the high-profile publicity of Tom's request can either get him what he wants or backfire completely on him. But even if SSC doesn't honor his request, there are enough other Freaks ordering the exclusive Fett PF and willing to swap with him that the odds have shifted significantly in his favor. Sure, it's not a guaranteed thing, but it's better than being 1 in 2000.
exactly.:chew

crashandburnun7.png

Oh Dak! :monkey4 (don't worry Tom. If it happens it happens. At least you know you will be getting one for sure).

I just thought about something... most people that order from SS are pretty cool laid back people. What if you called their talk line and told them about the petition, they put it in a podcast closer to the release of Fett. They then state about their policy BUT mention the Freaks board and toms offer of a Fett to the person that DOES give him 42... it would be a better shot at tom getting 42 AND it wouldnt seem like SS is breaking their policy. would it happen, ya never know but it IS worth a shot.

Back