My Attempt At Clone Armour

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Guys really kind words

Here's the backpack for Blitz all painted up
Tried some new ways of weathering and I think it worked quite well
gOa5MX3.jpg

ieJ8mHt.jpg

4Yz13Kl.jpg

ePiSPBV.jpg
]

Oh Guys as a side note are ther any of you wanting some of the base stickers ?
I am almost ready to get another batch printed so now would be a good time if you want any
I'm doing them at £1 plus P&P per sticker

I will hold off till the end of next weekend before sending them to print

Thanks

Killer work on the backpacks!

Feel free to spill the beans on your "new ways of weathering."

dis712, no real secret just what everybody else does but I just can't get right.
tried thinning the paints right down and building up in multiple layers ( hard for me cos I don't have the paitence :lol )

Nice work mate. ARC troopers are looking great.

Any update on the ROTJ Y-Wing pilot helmets??

Chacka , thanks for the compliment, and as for the Y wing helmet , Kinda getting side tracked with Arcs :slap

Leebro here are the Arc Stand Stickers
F7694Mn.jpg

C5EopMk.jpg

DH11a8Z.jpg

Sign me up for some ARC stand stickers! All four if you've got Blitz too. And did you ever make a phase 2 Fox one?

Sign me up for some ARC stand stickers! All four if you've got Blitz too. And did you ever make a phase 2 Fox one?

Now then Spud figured you'd be in for these:rock

I do have a Phase 2 rex and I'm also working on ARFs too so will post as soon as done
if you check out the earlier pages Blitz is in there but may well do a second to match the style of these 3

will post later on tonight

Yes indeed sir! Except for the Fordo one. I don't have him and don't have plans to make him. But I do plan on making Trauma and at least one of his troopers. I really want to do two but the paint scheme might make me go insane.

Colt
Blitz
Hammer
Havoc
Fox phase 2
Trauma

The list is growing...
It would be awesome if you could work up something for Waxer and Boil on Geonosis. Just a thought. ;)

if you do Trauma, then you'll have to make Savage too. I want him so bad. Still working on his head. Need a 3D printer though.

Nice stuff Peter!

Yes indeed sir! Except for the Fordo one. I don't have him and don't have plans to make him. But I do plan on making Trauma and at least one of his troopers. I really want to do two but the paint scheme might make me go insane.

Colt
Blitz
Hammer
Havoc
Fox phase 2
Trauma

The list is growing...
It would be awesome if you could work up something for Waxer and Boil on Geonosis. Just a thought. ;)

Post a pic of which what you where thinking of custom Waxer and Boil and I'll try and rattle a couple off
Also let me see a pic of Traumas troopers I bash oone out
Let me know if there are any othere customs you want bases for too ,any more ARFs ? ( keep wanting to put ALFs ... Now theres an 80s classic show :slap )

if you do Trauma, then you'll have to make Savage too. I want him so bad. Still working on his head. Need a 3D printer though.

Nice stuff Peter!

Cheers Nate , yeh I've got Savage's head done just need to think of how to do the rest Mmmmmmmmm

Post a pic of which what you where thinking of custom Waxer and Boil and I'll try and rattle a couple off
Also let me see a pic of Traumas troopers I bash oone out
Let me know if there are any othere customs you want bases for too ,any more ARFs ? ( keep wanting to put ALFs ... Now theres an 80s classic show :slap )
I was thinking maybe something to reflect their camo on Geonosis.

And on Trauma's troopers they look just like him I believe but without the Kama and pauldron. I'll think on it and see if I might need any more. Thanks dude.

Spud worked on these tonight , let me know what you think.
What do you want in the Name plate too ?

Boil

xwpY1eA.jpg

Waxer

rLE7RqT.jpg

:yess::hi5:
Freaking AWESOME!

On the name plates they could just be Boil - Advanced Recon Force and Waxer - Advance Recon Force and maybe fit in Geonosis below that if you can.
One thing on the camo if you could, add a few more blocky/digital looking parts over the top of what you already have and maybe mess with the opacity a bit so some of the other stuff still shows through. If that makes sense. Love the coloration though. May be able to just increase the size of the camo pieces. But in any case I love them already.

Back