My 1/6 Collection...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IBM5100

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Still have a few to open but here's my 1/6 scale set up...
20231012_001925.jpg

20231012_001919.jpg

20231012_001848.jpg

20231012_001857.jpg

Awesome collection. 1:6 isn't for me, but you've got some great stuff here. Is that the Hot Toys Reeve? I have mixed feelings about that one. I may add some 1:6 Superman to my collection at some point, but some of them just look a bit weird to me. I may save for the 20" Premium Format statue from Sideshow instead.

Awesome collection. 1:6 isn't for me, but you've got some great stuff here. Is that the Hot Toys Reeve? I have mixed feelings about that one. I may add some 1:6 Superman to my collection at some point, but some of them just look a bit weird to me. I may save for the 20" Premium Format statue from Sideshow instead.
Thanks! Yup that's the HT Reeve Superman. He was the first 1/6 figure I ever ordered. Reeve is Superman for me and he really pops on the shelf 😎

Nice looking group of figures, I like how you have several iterations of Batman displayed, just need a Catwoman. ;)

Are you planning on diving into any other EXO-6 lines?

Nice looking group of figures, I like how you have several iterations of Batman displayed, just need a Catwoman. ;)

Are you planning on diving into any other EXO-6 lines?
Thank you! I'll link a video below of how everything looks now.

Yes totally going in on more EXO-6 figures 😎 I'm collecting the main TNG crew and probably every OG movie figure. Data should be shipping soon and then I have Saavik and Kruge pre-ordered.

Back