MWC's picks for Best/Worst of 2007

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the Tonner Joker and he looks great for what he is. But I would agree that the Sparrow doesn't really capture the spirit of the character, despite the well done costuming.

As every year, I enjoy spending this great time reading all your comments on your best/worst choices from top to bottom. I loved it. However, I really missed seeing Spike getting silver or gold in the Best statue category, well, at least you mentioned it :)

There were a lot of good choices for bests this year - that's a good sign. I almost picked Spike...I almost did. He is certainly one of the favorites in my collection, but the other three just edged him out.

Interesting read Mike. I think if you're gonna give the best sculpting to HT you should have used one that looked more like the actor. That Rocky isn't that close IMO I'd have at least shown Swann or something.

There were a lot of good choices for bests this year - that's a good sign. I almost picked Spike...I almost did. He is certainly one of the favorites in my collection, but the other three just edged him out.

See you in 2008 Michael!
scudnewsneak.jpg

Back