MUMMY PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
creecher said:
Old thread now, but I got mine and he's perfect. :woo Good luck to all on the waitlist.

Welcome back Creech!!!!!!!

Glad yours was in great shape.

I finally decided not to even try again and just canceled any more replacements. Ended up axing the Uni line all together. Now I only have my SSE Drac

customizerwannabe said:
Looking forward to your Grievous Oxbeard. I've lusted for that one for a while.

He is on the way. Hope you like him. Truly a great piece. But he is the one piece I was always nervous when the kids were around. Figured I was just tempting fate :lol

customizerwannabe said:
I have 7 and 9 year old boys, but they have never broken any of my collectibles. I've been very lucky.

Mine are 6, 5 and 2 yo twins. Very little is safe :lol

MummyPF1-GM.jpg

Just the one pic for now, it came mint and i friggin' love it :chew

MummyPF1-GM.jpg

Just the one pic for now, it came mint and i friggin' love it :chew

A lot of people seem to hate this one. Statements have been made about it not fitting in with the others, as well as not using enough mixed media to be considered a "true PF". I think they are nuts personally, because like you...I love this thing. Its really sweet. Janus Model Co. kind of pioneered this idea several years ago. But Sideshow took the idea and stepped it up making it their own. It rocks.

How one could ever hate such a beautiful work of art is beyond me, but to each his own i guess.

Will post tons more pics later, it's really my favorite SS piece atm. Majestic like you wouldn't believe and even my gf couldn't stop staring at it in admiration when she came home earlier.

This is the best PF i've ever seen !
Together with the Ardeth Bust it are my most prized possesions !

It's an amazing statue and really big too ...

A lot of people seem to hate this one. Statements have been made about it not fitting in with the others, as well as not using enough mixed media to be considered a "true PF". I think they are nuts personally, because like you...I love this thing. Its really sweet. Janus Model Co. kind of pioneered this idea several years ago. But Sideshow took the idea and stepped it up making it their own. It rocks.

I guess those people have never seen it in real life.
You can't judge from the pictures.
Looks so much better in real life, perfect paint apps, perfect sculpt, really big and it definitely has the 'wow' factor, !

I guess those people have never seen it in real life.
You can't judge from the pictures.
Looks so much better in real life, perfect paint apps, perfect sculpt, really big and it definitely has the 'wow' factor, !

Yup. its great...I have the color versions of the pf and the Ardeth bust. Two of my faves as well. awesome pieces. just goes to show you cannot please everyone though. Because there are people hwo actually don't agree with us. :confused:

NICE!! Congrats on finally scoring one!!! Definitely one of SS best if not the best imo

Back