Premium Format Ms. Marvel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here is the banner of Ms. Marvel Premium Format and we can see a little more of her and idon't is the photo but she look like she have a tiny boobs.

23h0o5j.jpg

Nothing wrong with tiny boobs at all, but I think it is just the perspective

zzz-3.jpg

The wide eyed open mask and supple lips reminds me of Clay Moore's work. That's one heck of a compliment as he and Dene Mason are giants among men when it comes to sculpting women.

n48djk.jpg

I like this version better!:rock.....She was an X-man albeit for a short period but whatevs! So Definitely a must buy! Bought!!!!!!!!!!!!:rock

Dammit, I'm broke!:banghead

If this is true to the costume of the Marvel comic,We shoud see ass....

Gambit did have a Change o head but that wasn't the Excl. it was the Flaming Card.

I'm hoping this follows suit and we get both heads in the Reg version, and God help me if the Excl. is the open mask version, cause if it is i'm gonna hit someone :lol

Yeah, I hope this too because overhere it's really difficult to buy an exclusive at the regular dealer. Once in a while they have an exclusive with an over-the-top price :monkey4

But it is definitely a major buy :chew

Looks awesome, but unfortunately I'll have to pass due to funding! Saving up for the inevitable Carnage/Spidey comiquettes.

She'll be a great piece to add to your collections though...

The more I think about it and watching every single detail, I guess that the exclusive will be the open-masked head. In the vid, you only see the open-masked version in the beginning. The picture which is used for the promo-banner is with the closed-masked version. ...

Please sideshow, make the exclusive something else and give everyone the 2 heads. Or my laser kitty will blast your @ss off.

funny-pictures-cat-does-not-need-door-handles.jpg

Sorry for picture, but I'm looking at all those lolcatz pics, all morning :rotfl

The more I think about it and watching every single detail, I guess that the exclusive will be the open-masked head. In the vid, you only see the open-masked version in the beginning. The picture which is used for the promo-banner is with the closed-masked version. ...

Please sideshow, make the exclusive something else and give everyone the 2 heads. Or my laser kitty will blast your @ss off.

funny-pictures-cat-does-not-need-door-handles.jpg

Sorry for picture, but I'm looking at all those lolcatz pics, all morning :rotfl

That's such a fake pic, that stain on the carpet was obviously photoshopped.

Back