Premium Format Ms. Marvel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine she looks good. EXCEPT SHE BUSTED!... and not in the chest. her arm is broken.. ARRGGG DAMMM U FEDEX! and she has the head seam issue also.

Last edited:
nice try but if youre going to try to make a dumbass comment at least say what is different from in hand shots when compared to the proto. If there is no difference then what are you _____ing about?

Hey genius...my comment had nothing to do in hand shots were better than the proto shots.

I was poking fun at your dumbass comment that anyone who was complaining about this statue somehow lacked the funds to buy it.

she looks good to me. you guys just complaining because you don't have the funds. what's the difference between this and the proto...which you guys were all jizzing over.

Last edited:
received another piece today.
very impressive.

<object width="640" height="385"><param value="https://www.youtube.com/v/j7ftr_4XBXE?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param value="true"></param><param value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/j7ftr_4XBXE?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Absolutely GORGEOUS! Thanks for posting this Sebastian. :rock2 Mine is on Flex so will be late. Can't wait! :bounce

Gotta check out your other videos! :bow

Don't care for the Ex head. The regular head definitely needs a repaint to make it shine....the factory definitely ____ed this up. Underwhelmed is an understatement.

Got mine and Love it!!

Was never a fan of the Reg HS even in the proto pics, just never felt her expression went with the pose of the body and i agree the prod Reg HS does fall a little short, but it doesnt matter cause i wont be displaying it, i love the Ex HS and this it looks Amazing!!!

anyway here are pics with my crappy camera with no flash

oh yeah....shes a far friggin cry away from Pancake butt!!

SSCMsMarvel008.jpg

SSCMsMarvel009.jpg

SSCMsMarvel010.jpg

SSCMsMarvel013.jpg

SSCMsMarvel014.jpg

SSCMsMarvel017.jpg

SSCMsMarvel018.jpg

SSCMsMarvel021.jpg

SSCMsMarvel022.jpg

SSCMsMarvel023.jpg

All your pics are awesome, VS1976.

Yeah, now I'm def regretting having to let this one go. Although, I originally thought I'd like the reg head better, but it looks like SS really botched it. Between the bullseye eyes, the seam, and has anyone else commented on the lopsided eye liner?

I think I may pick up the regular version of this PF after Thanksgiving. :D

Nice :rock

I'll get it in the future when i've paid for everything else that i have coming! Hey i've just had a great idea why don't you buy me this as an Xmas gift? :lol :wink1:

Hey genius...my comment had nothing to do in hand shots were better than the proto shots.

I was poking fun at your dumbass comment that anyone who was complaining about this statue somehow lacked the funds to buy it.

You missed the whole point of my "dumbass comment" so what does that make you? were you sitting on your brother's lap while typing it or something?

Ms Marvel just arrived in the UK.

Can hardly believe it got here so quick!

very pleased only i hate playing with the sash to get it to look right which i have given up on doing:gah:

Great statue overall:lecture

For all of you who took part in the early processing does it look like you received a lower edition number.

she looks good to me. you guys just complaining because you don't have the funds. what's the difference between this and the proto...which you guys were all jizzing over.

You missed the whole point of my "dumbass comment" so what does that make you? were you sitting on your brother's lap while typing it or something?

:slap:dunno:cuckoo:

retards_we_all_know_one.jpg

You amuse me Nash. You definitely have my vote for Forum Clown of the week. I mean with witty comments like "were you sitting on your brother's lap while typing"...wow...that's comedy gold right there.

Back