Premium Format Ms. Marvel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol, I got online 4 minutes late and its sold out. It's beyond me why they set the number so low initially like 150 and then bump it up to 750 or so later. I guess its all marketing.

Hmm, that's strange. I was refreshing my browser and it still said it was available til about 16mins or so. Was it marked waitlist only when you logged on at 4mins?

Hmm, that's strange. I was refreshing my browser and it still said it was available til about 16mins or so. Was it marked waitlist only when you logged on at 4mins?

4 minutes after the first 16 where it soldout ;) I was 20 minutes late to be exact..

4 minutes after the first 16 where it soldout ;) I was 20 minutes late to be exact..

Ahhh, doh sorry to hear that. I don't think you'll have a problem converting this one though, unless there is something unforseen and they suddenly tag a really low ES on it. But I doubt that will happen.

are you talking about ms marvel?

Oh yes. I meant the Ms Marvel Ex. I seem to be reading conflicting reports as to how long it took to sell out... lol. Either way (5 min or 20 min), how many can sell during that time? It takes some time to actually fill out the order too.

Oh yes. I meant the Ms Marvel Ex. I seem to be reading conflicting reports as to how long it took to sell out... lol. Either way (5 min or 20 min), how many can sell during that time? It takes some time to actually fill out the order too.

Gambit took ard 13mins to sold out.. and the es is 750..
so ms marvel took ard 16mins... what do you think the es will be? :naughty

My guess is that Ms Marvel ex will have an es of 400.
It doesn't seem much sense of have ex es over 500.
It doesn't feel too exclusive after that.

Change of head is pretty exclusive to me. Even if the es is over 500. We could have ended up with some random PS print non AH.

Last edited:

Depends on how you define exclusive. If you mean exclusive to Sideshow (which I'm sure is how Sideshow defines it) and available nowhere else then they can make as many as they want and still be exclusive.

Now "limited" is a different story. Sideshows exclusives are "limited" to a certain number but so is every other product offered by Sideshow.

Still not a fan of this...

Too skinny, not pretty enough...

Terrible base to be displayed next to the others, Iron Man, Cap, Thor...

My only reason to have brought up Bowen was because many of you criticize them for what you call "boring" poses but here you do a 180 and go gaga over a straight up pose. I think her power of flight could have been utilized some way to make this piece interesting, don't you?

Lots of hypocrites here...

BB

yeah man i cant see what anyone would not like this either. its pretty solid i mean BB was ripping into but if you compare the Bowen Ms marvels, there faces are garbled. I'm sure bowen could step it up a levelif they did another statue, but the truth is they haven't done a solid ms marvel.

Cant wait for this!

My retro Ms. Marvel is not garbled! LOL It's a great sculpt and IT LOOKS like Ms. Marvel...with hips!

BB

The overall work I find is too "bowen". But I love this piece. Then again of course, I'm biased since it's Tim's work!:D

My only gripe about this piece is the "boxy" torso. It could be that the fabric is not fine enough and can't pick up the little minute details of the sculpt. That's all...

:peace

My only reason to have brought up Bowen was because many of you criticize them for what you call "boring" poses but here you do a 180 and go gaga over a straight up pose. I think her power of flight could have been utilized some way to make this piece interesting, don't you?

Lots of hypocrites here...
BB

Bowen is not inferior to Sideshow just because of the "boring" poses or designs (something which is being improved on some pieces), but also because of the sculpt, scale and paint application.

Bowen is not inferior to Sideshow just because of the "boring" poses or designs (something which is being improved on some pieces), but also because of the sculpt, scale and paint application.

Bowen had paint problems with a bad factory in China and that REALLY SUCKED. I have a few of those pieces that could use some good touch up.

But...you're not telling me Sideshow hasn't had any paint problems, are you???????

'Cause I got a Sub-Mariner 'Quette with baked bean teeth and an Iron Man with paint flaking off it's base.

And Bowen's sculpts are incredible pieces of art. I'm not sure why you and others on here can't see that.

BB

NEver really saw the appeal in Bowen. I dislike the scale and was never a fan of any of the poses they did. Also wasn't a fan of most of the paint work either. Dunno, just my opinion.

I've never ordered one with a switchable head (or switchable anything) before, does anyone know how they would connect?

Back