MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. OPEN FOR SEPTEMBER!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I e-mailed him last Monday and he said that mine would ship out by the end of the week, but I haven't heard anything back yet. Hope to get an update soon.

Quick follow up: Zack e-mailed me back yesterday and informed me that mine will go out Wednesday so I'm figuring he will be sending a lot of other people's heads out tomorrow as well. :cool:

everyone relax i'm working on it. post office said they're likely just stuck in customs and they can hold packages up to 6 months. i have no control over that, as i've said if they are in fact lost i'll make replacements (which i've already started on just in case). and i haven't had chance to make it to the post office before they close. i work a regular job 9-5 mon-fri and my boss rarely lets me out early. i'm using a vacation day this week so i can get to the post and ship things out, so please everyone just relax. YOU WILL ALL GET YOUR HEADS.

Last edited:
stuff shipped! check the list if you don't see your name it shipped, those of you that paid for tracking pm me for the numbers.

also those that still owe a balance, pay up asap please.

finallyyyyyy!
I can't wait !~ :) also I already bought joker suits for them.

is there anything to that I have to be aware of while keeping it?
if so, please let us know . -

Just in case someone hasn't seen this. Skiman's Nurse paint up for me. Im really happy with it. :rock

Can't wait to get it in hand. They're always better in hand.

IMG_7939_zps4d585242.jpg

IMG_7953_zps614e3db3.jpg

IMG_7947_zpse3a39ac7.jpg

IMG_7949_zps72e68078.jpg

IMG_7925_zps304235d8.jpg

IMG_7933_zpsc9d469dd.jpg

Back