MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. OPEN FOR SEPTEMBER!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any news on tracking numbers for those who paid for it in July? No worries if you forgot just that it's $40 that could go towards Scarecrow if you decide to do a run of him. :wink1:

i'm going to speak with the post office guys, first class mail can take longer sometimes. i know it takes up to 4 days for something to reach tampa which is a 20 minute drive from where i live. but also the post office does lose stuff, but no one needs to worry about that if things get lost i always make replacements.

Thanks MRM :hi5:

also i was told by the post office that customs can hold a package up to 6 months without any reason. some countries are worse then others. this obviously does not apply to any packages shipping with the US.

i'm going to speak with the post office guys, first class mail can take longer sometimes. i know it takes up to 4 days for something to reach tampa which is a 20 minute drive from where i live. but also the post office does lose stuff, but no one needs to worry about that if things get lost i always make replacements.

That is very very good to hear. I didn't receive mine yet so I will wait longer since I'm in Canada.

I was in June list but no sign of joker head...of course i am form Greece and maybe it takes too long to arrive...:impatient:

Hey guys is there anybody in Los Angeles that could help me install the MRM Joker head sculpt to the Joker body? I just don't have time or the tools to do this project. I also have the fear of messing up the neck adaptor when removing it from the body. And again , I dont have the tools to saw off the top part of the adaptor. I will pay somebody cash and I will throw in a Magic cube trial master jacket for your Bane figure. Thanks!!

Hey guys is there anybody in Los Angeles that could help me install the MRM Joker head sculpt to the Joker body? I just don't have time or the tools to do this project. I also have the fear of messing up the neck adaptor when removing it from the body. And again , I dont have the tools to saw off the top part of the adaptor. I will pay somebody cash and I will throw in a Magic cube trial master jacket for your Bane figure. Thanks!!

What part of L.A. are you in? I can help you, no charge.

Hey MRM,

Have you got my tracking number for my September head please?

I paid extra for quicker shipping and tracked.

Thanks,
Ben

Remaining balance sent for Unpainted Joker HS (AUGUST LIST)

Sorry for delay Zach
Cant wait! :hi5:

Hey Zack,

Sent you an e-mail earlier today about the status of shipping and was just wondering if you had received it. Please let me know. Thanks.

"Hi..... .. . ...."

[ame]https://youtu.be/pfmkRi_tr9c[/ame]

Nurse:

IMG_7857_zps691ab79c.jpg

"I try to show the schemers...how pathetic their attempts to control things really are."

"It's all part of the plannnnn............."

Ski

Back