Mr. T pities the fool that turns to the DarkSide!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shaihulud said:
Deke.those GIJOES looks great !!!! got a pics of the Cobras? I wanna see Zartan !!!!

Sure do.

shelf2pt2.jpg

DekeStarkiller said:

OHHHH...sweet....That pic brings back so many memories....I loved Road Pig when I was a kid....Tomax & Xamot were the **** too...

When I was a kid, Zartan was my dream figure. Then I got him and I left him on the floor with a pile of figures. The dog chose Zartan, of all these toys, to chew to bits. I kept the parts in a little box. All my Star Wars and G.I. Joes attended the funeral. Cobra Commander threw himself on the box, crying "take me!! Take me!!!!"

Sigh. Good times.

By the way, the pieces still change color in sunlight.:chew

Customikey said:
When I was a kid, Zartan was my dream figure. Then I got him and I left him on the floor with a pile of figures. The dog chose Zartan, of all these toys, to chew to bits. I kept the parts in a little box. All my Star Wars and G.I. Joes attended the funeral. Cobra Commander threw himself on the box, crying "take me!! Take me!!!!"

Sigh. Good times.

By the way, the pieces still change color in sunlight.:chew

:lol :rotfl :lol ...Its amazing what a childs mind came come up with....I miss those days, even though my girlfriend says I'am just a big kid, you can never go back:monkey2 ......

LOTRFan said:
Until those pesky black rubber bands would break, then you had to use the standard tan ones.

true... I've had to Frankenstein my Joe's back in the day quite a bit... Though the finger situation was the hardest to deal with.. I mean, the kung fu grip hands always broke. And there was nothing sadder than a Cobra Commander who could not hold a gun to save his own ass. :lol

Man I know this has gone off topic but 80's toys are a huge part of my collection. We should create a thread for old stuff.

DekeStarkiller said:
Man I know this has gone off topic but 80's toys are a huge part of my collection. We should create a thread for old stuff.

Well then you cannot leave out:

Battle Beasts, M.A.S.K. or the Muscle figures! :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

DekeStarkiller said:

Yeah, true... I love the 80's figs... I've got to get my Joe collection back. And maybe He-man and Thundercats... I guess that's why I love Robot Chicken so much, and Twisted Toyfare.... I can be reminded of a simpler time.. :lol

LOTRFan said:
Well then you cannot leave out:

Battle Beasts, M.A.S.K. or the Muscle figures! :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I'm a huge M.U.S.C.L.E. head! Those little pink bastards are what got me into collecting figures as an adult. Have a complete set of pink and mixed color, as well as a ton of Kinnikuman (the original Japanese version) stuff.

And speaking of 80's toys and Mr T, I have the 12" figure he's holding with Nancy as well as the Galoob GI Joe style figures... the 80's truly were the hayday for kids action figures :monkey5

Just marvelous :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Who would have thought the Swamp Thing figure would fit so well in the series... great collection :monkey1

spcollection.jpg

Back