Mr. T pities the fool that turns to the DarkSide!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kingdarkness03 said:
has anyone seen "the fridge" lately....he more like a house now:lol

Fridge1.gif

My goodness...

Are those his arms, or is he holding a pair of whole Thanksgiving turkeys?!?

p1_fridge2_si.jpg

william%20perry%20-%20refrigerator.jpg

Is this one of Mikey's wonders ..... :confused: :lol

*EDIT* Wow Tom, there really ought be a WARNING for that! :lol

Why all the hate on The Fridge? He was a kewl figure that beat people with his football mace!!! :emperor

DekeStarkiller said:
I still have my Fridge figure. :monkey2

shelf2pt1.jpg

Deke.those GIJOES looks great !!!! got a pics of the Cobras? I wanna see Zartan !!!!

Mr T is my hero. My favorite quote of all time is his:

"Any man don't love his momma, can't be no friend of mine!"

Words to live by.

Bonehead15 said:
Sorry. :eek:

I live just outside of Chicago. Every Bear fan knows the words to the Super Bowl Shuffle.:chew

DA BEARS!!!!

:D
True dat! I grew up at the end of the Metro in Kenosha and can still picture the Fridgettes. They almost post-poned my puberty. Shudder...

SolidLiquidFox said:
dip that sucker in water and watch him "disappear"

ah, the good old days of being a kid :rolleyes:

Yeah Zartan was the man.... I loved that figure... right behind my Cobra Commander and Destro as my favorite GI Joe figures of all time. :D

ahh....nostalgia

I wish I had my GI Joes, but most of them wound up tied to M-80's and have long been mutilated and scattered in my parent's back yard (mind you this was about 18 years ago :lol , no really it was :lol).

You guys don't know G.I. Joe! I knew G.I. Joe back when he was 12 inches! Now that was when G.I. Joe was G.I. Joe!!!! And yes, I still have all my original Joes!!!!! :monkey5 :monkey1 :monkey5 :monkey1 :monkey5

LOTRFan said:
I wish I had my GI Joes, but most of them wound up tied to M-80's and have long been mutilated and scattered in my parent's back yard (mind you this was about 18 years ago :lol , no really it was :lol).

Yeah...mine too... Sadly enough I used to have a little setup for the Terrordrome that included a road going towards it that had several G.I. Joes heads on touthpicks and random limbs... to spook the Joes and keep them away.. :lol

My parents must have thought I was some sick little weirdo...:google

Sadly, they were right...:stake

DarkArtist81 said:
Yeah...mine too... Sadly enough I used to have a little setup for the Terrordrome that included a road going towards it that had several G.I. Joes heads on touthpicks and random limbs... to spook the Joes and keep them away.. :lol

My parents must have thought I was some sick little weirdo...:google

Sadly, they were right...:stake

:lol:lol:rotfl:rotfl....I dont know a kid who didnt have many unfortunate "accindents" with there G I Joes....I always to them apart and mixed and matched their limbs to make new Joes.....Those were truly the goog old days!!

kingdarkness03 said:
:lol:lol:rotfl:rotfl....I dont know a kid who didnt have many unfortunate "accindents" with there G I Joes....I always to them apart and mixed and matched their limbs to make new Joes.....Those were truly the goog old days!!

Until those pesky black rubber bands would break, then you had to use the standard tan ones.

Back