Mr. Robot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, the last episode was intense.

Lots of great scenes between characters here. Most of the episode is just well-done two-handers.

That would be funny. I have a feeling the show won't ultimately be that surprising in hindsight, but its done very well (for me). I enjoy it.

I find Darlene very sexy with her nasally voice and hooker attitude. She reminds me of someone and I can't remember who. No, not a hooker.

She was in the TV show Suburgatory, so maybe from that?

I'm tired of trying to figure out who Elliot's other personalities are! :lol

I do agree it's starting to go off the rails and is losing a bit of its focus. Only 3 episodes left, so maybe it'll get back on track.

Crazy episode. So the mystery of Slater is revealed. Glad they didn't do the Fight Club thing. Good surprise, although I knew there was a connection between pop and Slater...

Crazy episode. So the mystery of Slater is revealed. Glad they didn't do the Fight Club thing. Good surprise, although I knew there was a connection between pop and Slater...

But.......

Spoiler Spoiler:

that was defn very confusing at the end. His father is supposed to have died, as well as the Blondes mother, so how is he not dead? That whole experience with him talking to Slater about his dad dying at the pier, it still doesn't make sense to me. I assumed his dad dying was the trauma that happened in his life that makes him so put off by people.

We never even knew Elliot had a sister til now. I guess that's why she said she loved him, that threw me off too when she said that. So, if his dad really isn't dead, what's the real connection between him and the blonde? because up to this point, that was the connection. What am I missing?

WHOA! Loved this episode. Intrigued to see how it all pans out. Also, B.D. Wong was brilliant in his guest role! :D

So he imagined all this thing about his dead dad, forgot his sister and created Eliott too?
Prefer this to a Tyler Durden take.
About the blond friend, Since she knows the sister maybe she knows about it all and accepted to play along to help Eliott (or whetever his name is) or get revenge for her dead mom?
Dunno but still a damn fine show.

Tsk tsk tsk... We need to wait for the next episode - don't draw final conclusions based only on how this last one ended.

Oh... And I did call it that Slater was the father. :)

Oh... And I did call it that Slater was the father. :)

No, not really Pix...

Don't know/care who Mr. Robot is, but Elliot and Slater's character are one and the same person. This I'm absolutely certain of. .

The Slater image and personality traits may be manifestations of the memories of his father. I can't be the first/only person to have been thinking this right?

Post #88 makes my call that there's a connection also. But that's not the same thing as saying "Slater IS his father", sorry, you're cleverness is not proven here.

But we still have reveals to go I'm sure.

I've thought the image of Slater was Elliot's father since early episodes (which you quoted back) - and I'm not ready to say that the two characters are actually two different people...

Yeah, I'm not sure this show would work as well without Rami Malek's central performance. It's really well done.

Back