MR comic scenes..I cant believe nobody jumped on this line yet !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, and Thor isnt out yet.

I fear for the state of the Marvel MR License. They had some real serious plans for this but nothing has come of late....with Star Wars officially gone from their docket you'd expect more of a hype around these or any Marvel per se...

A lot of these items are on sale directly from MR. I just received the email:

Spider-Man 3 Church Tower Scene Replica
Originally: $149.00
Sale: $79.99

The Incredible Hulk Comic Book Cover Scene Replica
Originally: $199.00
Sale: $99.99

Spider-Man Mask Scaled Replica
Originally: $49.00
Sale: $19.99

1940s Captain America Shield Scaled Replica
Originally: $35.00
Sale: $14.99

Venom Mask Scaled Replica
Originally: $49.99

Spider-Man 3 Mask Scaled Replica

Black-Suited Spider-Man Mask Scaled Replica

Spider-Man Comic Book #1 Scene Replica
Originally $149.99
Sale: $79.99

…And if you’re a CS 2008 member, you save an additional 10% off the sale price! Trust your spidey sense and take advantage of our limited time only sale while supplies last!

That isn't good if their entire Marvel stock is on sale with nothing new released yet....I really hope they get to some more of these Comic Scene Replicas before they abandon it/if they abandon it. I really want Avengers #4 and ASM #50

Hey, that's pretty cool lookin! (plastic or not).

The only thing I would change is the webbing on Spidey's body (would make it match the web he's sitting on). Other than that small detail, this probably the best representation of McFarlane Spidey I've seen.

guys, this statue is very high quality! man, i'm so happy i got it for a steal! :chew

the base is tombstone hefty! the colors are nice on it. Spidey's costume is a darker blue though which is cool!

processing pics now..

IMG_2493-1.jpg

IMG_2494-1.jpg

IMG_2496-1.jpg

IMG_2497-1.jpg

IMG_2498-1.jpg

IMG_2499-1.jpg

IMG_2500-1.jpg

IMG_2501-1.jpg

IMG_2502-1.jpg

IMG_2503-1.jpg

PIXAR YOU TAKE AWESOME PICS, BUT YOU'RE FAMOUS FOR NOT SHOWING FULL SHOTS OF THE PIECE! Now show me my full shot of this piece dammit!

This I command!!! Cobralalalalalala!

That isn't good if their entire Marvel stock is on sale with nothing new released yet....I really hope they get to some more of these Comic Scene Replicas before they abandon it/if they abandon it. I really want Avengers #4 and ASM #50

It's probably just a year-end/new year sale. They did the same thing recently with their Disney line.

thanks guys! glad you enjoyed the pics. you'll love it even more in person! one of the best spidey collectibles!

PIXAR, can you take a shot of the whole piece? Man, I am getting sold on this series.. damn your pictures being so good! I am so weak.

Pretty neat, but at the same time, I can see why this line is not the most popular. Something different though.

Back