MR comic scenes..I cant believe nobody jumped on this line yet !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is definitely an amazing piece. I'm surprised it didn't sell better. Same goes for Hulk from the pics I've seen.

I ordered both when they first released and am still waiting for the Hulk. You guys that passed on this for $50 are out of your minds! It's THAT good.

IMG_0792.jpg

Buy this one up, guys! I paid about $130 from DSC when this first came out, and it was worth every penny.

Not to rain on anyone's parade (this thread hasn't been bumped in a while anyway) but Master Replicas has taken MARVEL off of their main page.....which means license go bye-bye as predicted. Thor never released and many opportunities never realized.

Thats too bad. I thought this was a cool line, although I am guilty for not contributing my money towards it. I would go after a cheap Hulk tho if one came up.

Not to rain on anyone's parade (this thread hasn't been bumped in a while anyway) but Master Replicas has taken MARVEL off of their main page.....which means license go bye-bye as predicted. Thor never released and many opportunities never realized.

THOR IS OUT ACTUALLY....BUT SUX REALLY BAD, FACE SCULPT IS RIDICULOUS.CHECK EBAY OR STATUE FORUM, YOU WILL SEE WHAT I MEAN.:monkey4

These aren't really my cup of tea. I do admit the sculpt for spidey is pretty good and accurate to the comic cover, but the whole background idea to simulate the book just feels tacky to me. I'd rather have whatever company that's now planning on making stuff like this (since it looks like MR isnt going to do it anymore) to focus more on the actual character sculpt than spend their resources designing the cover background.

this could have been a great line, i have the spidey and looks great! not too hot on the Hulk though...

Back