mr barlow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Barlow looks great so far, but I'm even more excited about seeing your Doctor Who heads in the back ground, now! I can only assume you torment us on purpose, amigo! I want to see your Davison better! What's your plan with them? Will you be making then into 1:6 heads to sell? (since some seem to clearly be busts).

There's definitely a stong Who fanbase on the boards that would want those too. :banana:banana:banana

Man ya got a good eye :google
Um......yes, I did Big Ben awhile ago as the start of a kit, I plan on altering him to a figure w sculpted ribcage etc...

benc.jpg

The Dr Who's are in progress, I'm not sure what my plans are for them as far as selling them yet but I am a huge Dr Who fan and want the 12 inch figures they'll never make. I have the first 7 started and plan on the 8th and Peter Cushing also :rolleyes:
The clothing on them is going to be removed, its just for appearance while Im sculpting.
A few of these need to be enlarged for 1/6 figures .

Russ

Consider me intrested in the Doctor Who heads should you ever make them available. Nice work on the other sculpts too!

okay, im coming into the later stages of MY barlow figure, and i have but one question, what the hell does barlow wear on his feet? i have this picture
picture.php

it is a pretty good sculpt, but i dont if it is even movie accurate. anyone?, ANYONE!!!

okay, im coming into the later stages of MY barlow figure, and i have but one question, what the hell does barlow wear on his feet? i have this picture
picture.php

it is a pretty good sculpt, but i dont if it is even movie accurate. anyone?, ANYONE!!!

Sorry,buddy. Wish I could help ya with the accuracy,but I can't. Been to long since I've seen the movie. But this thing is awesome great job!

well the picture isnt MY barlow, its a picture of a model someone else did, i belive its german. but im pretty much basing it all on this

actually, thats not me either.its "mr barlow" thats offering those heads.im really sorry about the confusion, its just that 3 of us are doing barlow customs, and things are gettin outta hand in regards to who did/does what.:lol

3 Barlow's !! :banana

I say ..

The more.. the ....scarier !! :rolleyes:

Bad Pun...BAD :banghead

They really dont show Barlows feet in the film , its up to you

Russ

3 Barlow's !! :banana

I say ..

The more.. the ....scarier !! :rolleyes:

Bad Pun...BAD :banghead

They really dont show Barlows feet in the film , its up to you

Russ

yeah, i guess ill put some funky german ww2 style boots on him, like nos has.but hey i liked your pun ,it was craptackular!!:lol

Thany ya ,
I dont pun often, but when I do ..................................:joy

:lol

Within the next day, I hope to take and post picts of the finished sculpt :banana
Russ

OK,
He's going to mold when I wake up, I will then do my enlarging casting and remold him from this first mold.

Yeah, almost done !! ......sortof !!.....kinda !!....:rotfl

barsixth.jpg

:banana
Russ

Im sorry when I originally saw this thread I though OMG someone customised a TAKE THAT figure :google

and everytime I see it I keep thinking the same thing :

gary-barlow-5a.jpg

Good lord I had to look that up on google to get it ! :rotfl

I just happen to be working on a sculpt of him and the rest of the bandmembers :lol Oops I just dropped all the sculpts, there goes that project !!!.....

Im going to sleep now :duh

Russ

Back