mr barlow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank Ya so much !!

I just posted the order info in the other section.
Im not sure about a second run, might happen down the road but I want to do a lot of sculpts so Ill be moving on to them after this, any other run would be secondary to new sculpts getting done.

Lets keep this thread going, others are working on Barlows too , keep it alive...or unalive....undead...LOL

Russ

Russ, that looks absolutely incredible! Your paint job really puts it over the top.

Ordered mine... After seeing this, I can NEVER look at the cheesy @$$ one I made years ago!:monkey4 So excited to add a definitive version of this guy to my collection!! BRAVO!!!!!!

Ordered mine... After seeing this, I can NEVER look at the cheesy @$$ one I made years ago!:monkey4 So excited to add a definitive version of this guy to my collection!! BRAVO!!!!!!

Man you are too harsh on yourself !!
I dig your customs !!! They are awesome !!
Ive been looking thru the 300 that you've done, I :bow to your energy and productivity :google
I'm a slow :moon

Russ

Thanks Vikki !!
Did you get my last email ? I may have some news...
Nope, I haven't gotten anything from you recently. Could you resend please? The promise of news sounds exciting.

And to return (sort of) to topic, after seeing the great sculpts in this thread and reading how fond folks are of this character, I now have the urge to rent this movie.

I resent the email Vikki :joy

I love me sum Salems Lot, you should see it !

It has a slower paced vibe as it was for TV and was made in the late 70's but I think its one of the most entertaining films w Kings name attached to it .....
And who wouldn't hug James Mason till his eyes pop out ?? :lol

Man you are too harsh on yourself !!
I dig your customs !!! They are awesome !!
Ive been looking thru the 300 that you've done, I :bow to your energy and productivity :google
I'm a slow :moon

Russ

Slow schmoe!! Your talent is off the charts man! Thanks for the kudos, but YOU are the MASTAH!!! (hard to sound like James Mason when you're typing:naughty)

Well thank ya !

:eek:

Also I guess my email server has been bouncing back emails to people. I think I have it cleared out now so if you've tried to email me please resend folks :joy

Russ

DSCN0830.jpg

DSCN0831.jpg

DSCN0832.jpg

Just got done with my Barlow. Man, that was fun!!
I definitely have to find a different outfit for him but this will do for now.
Maybe something Victorian, since I'm not a fan of the Voldemort style robe.

Good Lord you are fast !! :google

Awesome, it makes me feel all warm inside !!:angelsmil

Well done !!

Finished mine up tonight... Man, RUSS! This is superb work... Brought back all the jitters I got when I first saw him lo those many years ago on TV... I was only five at the time!

Barlow041.jpg

Barlow001.jpg

Barlow006.jpg

Barlow010.jpg

Barlow044.jpg

Barlow045.jpg

thats amazing saintsyn!!!...may i ask what colours you used for the skin? i dont have my sculpt yet but iv been playing around mixing different blus etc and i just cant seem to get just that right colour blue :)

Back