Movies so awful it's good.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The old Sinbad movies. Not the black comedian but the Sailor/adventurer with the claymation monsters were hilarious.
Also the Wishmaster movies....:rolleyes:
Oh yeah and that 80's movie Witchboard.....hillarious.

The Beastmaster!!!!! Horrible movie I just love. Just god awful, but if it comes on TV I sit transfixed and can't change channels.

The Beastmaster!!!!! Horrible movie I just love. Just god awful, but if it comes on TV I sit transfixed and can't change channels.

What??? This movie is perfect!! It's one of my favorite movies from the 80's!!

How about this one:

santoenlavenganzadelamoxf6.jpg

Or any of el Santo's movies!!

imagen14da6.gif

Oh man the blonde in that movie is soooo hot :naughty but I cant remember her name, anyone know it?? I think its Tanya Roberts isnt it?

I just remebered this one...Barry Gordons 'The Last Dragon'. I always liked that movie....
"Kiss My Converse"...sho nuff, ha ha classic.....

Well this was horrid. HORRID!!!! But the talking gun and the horrible script did make me laugh. :lol I watched it because Starbuck from Battlestar Galactica was in it....but even that didn't help very much. :lol

52619L.jpg

Didn't they release this on Blu-ray? They made enough to print Blu-rays of this movie?

Back