Most rewatchable movies?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncanny Web-Slinger

Super Freak
Reaction score
Last edited:
Aliens
Terminator 2
Hellboy
The Dark Knight

These probably hold the record for most repeat viewings in my man cave. I never seem to tire of them.

Probably the most rewatched movies in my collection (in no particular order) if my HD tracked how many times I watch something:

Every Star Wars
Alien & Aliens
Predator & Predators
Evil Dead & Army o Darkness
IronMan
Fight Club
Batman Begins & TDK
Nightmare Before Christmas

All several times a year at least.

The Lord of the Rings trilogy (actually haven't watched in awhile due to burning myself the hell out a few years back)

I watch random Jason Statham or Jet Li flicks when I want no brainer action, seen most of their movies too many times.

Toy Story trilogy/The Incredibles/Finding Nemo/Wall-e/Madagascar Movies (these are the ones I pick when I get to pick what the kids are going to watch :lol )

Escape from NY
The Thing
Heat
Network
Altered States
Taxi Driver
Apocalypse Now
Full Metal Jacket
Goodfellas
Quick Change
Manhunter
Aliens
Blade Runner
Conan

Last edited:
Escape from NY
The Thing
Heat Network
Altered States
Taxi Driver
Apocalypse Now
Full Metal Jacket
Goodfellas
Quick Change

Its funny you say Heat, that was the first DvD I ever owned back when they locked them in the glass case and you had to have someone unlock it to get it for you. I bought it late at night and was so blown away I immediately replayed it and went to work on like 2 hours sleep. :lol

Came across this... https://www.pajiba.com/guides/the-30-most-rewatchable-movies-of-the-modern-era.php?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_24385

I agree with so many on this list.

Some movies you can just watch over and over and over and still enjoy them.

I'd add:

Trading Places
Coming to America
Clue
Carry on don't lose your head
Pulp Fiction
Logan's Run

I'll leave it at that for now.

What are youse guyss favourite films you can watch over and over?

the first page of that list is kinda pathetic,
Galaxy Quest? Clueless? Mean Girls? I'm kinda surprised a guy wrote that, unless he watches them for different reasons :naughty

I mean ,they are okay movies, yeah they are his favorites but is funny lol the list should be called "my favorite movies"
there is a difference between favorite movies and rewatchable movies, some movies can be your favorite but you dont watch them often

Yea most of these movies are not something I'd want to be locked in a room with on a loop, some of you are insane.

Its funny you say Heat, that was the first DvD I ever owned back when they locked them in the glass case and you had to have someone unlock it to get it for you. I bought it late at night and was so blown away I immediately replayed it and went to work on like 2 hours sleep. :lol

:hi5:just such a perfect movie...well worth staying up for

Big Trouble Little China
Bloodsport
Die Hard
Tombstone
Point Break
Under Seige
Beerfest
Super Troopers
Shaun of the Dead
Clerks
Mallrats
Too many to list but those have to be in my current rotation

the first page of that list is kinda pathetic,
Galaxy Quest? Clueless? Mean Girls? I'm kinda surprised a guy wrote that, unless he watches them for different reasons :naughty

I mean ,they are okay movies, yeah they are his favorites but is funny lol the list should be called "my favorite movies"
there is a difference between favorite movies and rewatchable movies, some movies can be your favorite but you dont watch them often

Galaxy Quest is awesome i've seen that at least 6 times.

some more of mine:

Escape from NY
big trouble in little china
die hard
superman iii
beverly hills cop
baseketball
alien
T2
goldfinger
thunderball
cyborg

Exactly, this isn't favorite films, rewatchable is totally differant.

HEAT?

Heat is like one of the most slowburn movies I can think of, you would sit there and watch it 8 times in one day? :lol

I love Apocalypse Now but I wouldn't put it in a list of 5 to bring to a desert island, if I watched it twice in a day I think I'd want to kill myself. :lol

Indiana Jones (1st 3)
Spider-Man (1&2)
The Dark Knight
Toy Story
The Punisher (T. Jane)
The Last Samurai
Signs
Watchmen
Captain America
Terminator 2
Step Brothers

Back