Mortal Kombat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, you pick the character you want's Alternate costume. And once that loads you can press start and choose player select. And the fighter select screen comes up and you choose the outfit just like you would to fight in them. But instead of going into a fight it just takes you back to the Nekropolis viewing area and you can see the retro costume then.

Wow what an F-ed up way to have to view it.

Yeah, you pick the character you want's Alternate costume. And once that loads you can press start and choose player select. And the fighter select screen comes up and you choose the outfit just like you would to fight in them. But instead of going into a fight it just takes you back to the Nekropolis viewing area and you can see the retro costume then.

Thanks a ton Buttmunch :hi5:

There have been rumors that we may see some more guest characters available via DLC which got me thinking Wesker would be a perfect guest character. I even wrote out a list of moves and fatalities he could have.

Moves

Cobra Strike
Knee Cannon
Pistol
Hydra Shotgun
Attack Dodge
Stranglehold

X-Ray

Wesker rushes at the opponent with super speed and kicks them in the jaw with his Knee Cannon shattering their jaw and sending them into the air and as they land he perform his Cobra Strike rupturing their ribs and internal organs sending them flying back.

Fatalities

The Right to be a God: (Jump) Wesker rushes towards an opponent and punches a hole through them, after which he then pulls his hand out and punches a hole through their head.

Natural Selection: (Jump) Wesker grabs an Uroboros cannister and breaks it transforming him in into Uroboros Wesker. Wesker then proceeds to use his tendril like appendages and wirls them around like an egg beater (like in the game) that sucks his opponent toward him and dices them to peices.

Costumes:

Midnight - his RE5 outfit

S.T.A.R.S. - his classic RE1 outfit.

I seriously doubt that would happen. IF they got Capcom to sign off on a cross over, its all but guaranteed to be Street Fighter. It wouldn't make sense for them to pass on Ryu and the gang for Wesker. I'd love for that to happen, but realistically, it won't.

Oh I don't expect it to happen. Basically I was just talking out loud with that post that I think Wesker would fit in nicely as a guest character in MK and those would be some cool moves to see him have if he was put in the game.

Broke down tonight and bought the Klassic skin pack. The new fatalities are cool but they definitely cheaped out on the models. Sad they couldn't have given Jade a different face or Scorpion a bit different battle damage. I'd still say it's worth the $5 for the nostalgia alone.

BTW, alone else notice the "glitch" that Scorpion holds his mask upside down after his 3rd fatality?

Broke down tonight and bought the Klassic skin pack. The new fatalities are cool but they definitely cheaped out on the models. Sad they couldn't have given Jade a different face or Scorpion a bit different battle damage. I'd still say it's worth the $5 for the nostalgia alone.

BTW, alone else notice the "glitch" that Scorpion holds his mask upside down after his 3rd fatality?

Yes. It also depend on what side your on. If your on the left side of the screen, he holds his mask up right but if your on the right side of the screen he hold the mask upside down. Weird.

The classic fatalities are definitely nostalgic. I picked up the classic skins cause I want to get Skarlett when she's available on Tues and I had enough on my PSN card to pick up the skins aswell.

What I've noticed with scorpion is when he wins a round and pulls his sword out the moment he puts it back it's on one side then jumps to the other.

Skarlet is available right now for 360 users and will be available for PS3 users later today. Also images of Rain and Kenshi as well as skins of klassic Noob and Smoke (in their MK2 costume) have been released too.

3OIK.jpg

SmokeNoob.jpg

Yeah it is. I saw that while looking for Skarlet. I chose the season pass. No brainer 4 for the price of 3 is great especially since the 4th is unknown. I know I wanted Kenshi and Rain, so it was perfect. Plus the skins are great too. I wonder if they'll also do an MK3 Robot Smoke? That's really the last variant needed to complete the non-boss roster of MK3.

Downloaded Skarlet about 40mins ago and have been testing her out. Fun character. A little awkward to use atm but that just because I'm not used to her control. I can tell already though in the hand of a skilled player, she's gonna be a nightmare to face. She also one of the fastest characters around too.

For anyone who cares, here are Skarlet's finishers. I've allready used them so they're legit.

Blood Bath (touching) - D, B, D, D, block
Make It Rain (jump) - F, B, D, D, BK (circle, B)
Stage Fatality (varies) - F, B, F, FP (square, X)
Babality (jump) - D, B, D, F, BP (triangle, A)

Yeah it is. I saw that while looking for Skarlet. I chose the season pass. No brainer 4 for the price of 3 is great especially since the 4th is unknown. I know I wanted Kenshi and Rain, so it was perfect. Plus the skins are great too. I wonder if they'll also do an MK3 Robot Smoke? That's really the last variant needed to complete the non-boss roster of MK3.

Smoke was my boy in MK3. It really sucks that he is so different in this game than MK3. :(

Hey guys I have a NTSC region 3 (Asia) copy of MK.
There is still no dlc advertised on my Asian PS3 account.
Do you think the dlc will work if I download it from my US account??
Any advice on this would be much appreciated.
I really can't take it anymore I want all my classic skins and Skarlet
DAMN IT!!!!!

Wow! I just realized that Smoke and Noob have their MK II shin guards in that pic instead of the MK I shin guards the rest of the retro ninjas have had. No fair! MK II is by far my favorite look for the ninjas and I wish they would have done all of them in that style instead of just these two!

Wow! I just realized that Smoke and Noob have their MK II shin guards in that pic instead of the MK I shin guards the rest of the retro ninjas have had. No fair! MK II is by far my favorite look for the ninjas and I wish they would have done all of them in that style instead of just these two!

They also have their MK2 face masks aswell. I wouldn't be surprised if we eventually see an MK2 Klassic skins DLC.

Back