Mortal Kombat CLASSIC REPTILE Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys...sorry if I jump and ask....have this reptile statue released yet by PCS?

Thanks guys

IMG_368718304425956_zps317e8ed1.jpg

FINISH HIM!!

This is last I seen PCS mention on the ninjas.

On Jun 6th.
"They have been handed off to the shipping vendor in China. At this point they arrange everything and we dont hear back until the ship has a docking date in Los Angeles. We have not heard that date yet."

Almost 8 months though and nobody hos gotten theur Reptiles? Id be pissed.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Just trying to think positive here.
While the wait sucks, hopefully once they come through, the ninjas will be worth the wait.

Can you imagine trying to resell these later after having to wait so long?
Wonder what their prices will do.

Yeah I can't imagine the manufacturer isn't bending over backwards to try to appease their customers at all. No updates or nothing? I feel terrible for these people.

If you order directly from Pop Shock website, They are refunding you your shipping fee. I thought they had posted that the ninjas were coming to their website either now or in a few weeks, then Sideshow like few more weeks to a month later.

edit: Oh I just a previous post that they were only just recently been put on the boat...

I paid in full up front $280, but sold it for $800 a month ago I didn't mind too much :)
Still hanging on for scorpion

Wow paying close to 3x over retail for a statue that hasn't released yet is crazy. Basicaly you just got paid for hitting the "submit order" button at the right time. This why collectible companies are in their right mind to raise prices since they see there are ppl willing to pay for it.

Back