Mort Want List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why? A colored edition Mort is a given. Probably during Spooktacular.

Just please Sideshow, don't put him up automated at 3:27 AM PST with an edition size of 50!

Wait, on second thought, do put him up late. I'm going to be crazy busy with school during fall...

:(

I'll be getting ready for work at that time, so I'm all for it.

What saved me with the SSE Wolf/Frank dio was the fact that I get up early for work on the east coast and my WL was early.

But you only get lucky with something like that once...

But you only get lucky with something like that once...

I guess my one lucky time would be the SSE Dracula, as the product page became available almost twenty minutes before the item showed up on the B&W Friday page. It sold out in about five minutes, well before being "officially" released. So the CFTBL will pose problems for both of us!

:rolleyes:

I have been lucky on a couple LOTR ---now I need to get lucky in the horror orders

What do you think this will end up looking like? Any chance we're all wrong and this will be something that sits on the GC-eligible products page forever?

I seriously don't think the demand will be too high for this figure as not many people know who the heck he is. Of course we do here because of spooktacular, but I don't think this will command top dollar on Ebay if you do happen to miss him because most "normal" people have no idea what it is and aren't going to be willing to pay much, if anything, for him.

I think Mort looks awesome--few outside of SSC people would know about him--I hope the es if small enough so they sell out,but large enough to satisfy all the freaks that want.

I just realized I'll be at medieval times with my class of 30, 9 year olds the day he goes up for sale, I'll have to try and phone order, or just hope there's one left at 1pm. Arg.

I just realized I'll be at medieval times with my class of 30, 9 year olds the day he goes up for sale, I'll have to try and phone order, or just hope there's one left at 1pm. Arg.

Tell them Mort could have existed during those times and as part of the class you will teach them how to place a PPO:Wizard

Best idea ever! A class on how to order during a PPO.

Now what I could personally benefit from would be a class on how to cope with Spooktacular! :rotfl

What do you think this will end up looking like? Any chance we're all wrong and this will be something that sits on the GC-eligible products page forever?

I don't think there is much chance of that. We know that Mort will be "extremely" limited in ES (the smallest ES of any of the SDCC exclusives), and we know that there a are quite a few people who have expressed interest/plans to buy one. I will be very surprised if it doesn't sell out on the day it is offered (both the attendee and non-attendee versions).

Well, with 225 for attendees, and 25 for non-attendees, if the 10% rule holds true, Mort should sell out during both PPO's. For sure! Oh, and don't forget, there are really only 249 available, one is already spoken for!

Will this figure have an edition number on the bottom? I've never bought a VCD before.

Back