AWESOME Ex. PZ PF WAIT LIST THREAD, GO!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually gave away 12. Pretty much everyone that e-mailed me in a reasonable amount of time got one. Even the ones I had to chase for address. It was also open to everyone who PMed me by a certain time. There is no way for me to know through forum names who ordered what and give shirts to only people who ordered.

They should be arriving this week!

Thanks again Chicky! :banana:banana:banana

Well, I guess SS addressed the issue publicly.

So they have! And kudos to them for doing so. Of course, I still hold some hope that the policy (and process) will change in the future.

And reading through the explanation caused me to think of another circumstance. What happens if a flex pay order cancels, but there are no flex pay wait list reservations (but there are "full payment" wait list reservations outstanding)? Surely they don't just discard the piece? ;) Would they put it up for second chance, rather than offering it to someone on the list?

So they have! And kudos to them for doing so. Of course, I still hold some hope that the policy (and process) will change in the future.

And reading through the explanation caused me to think of another circumstance. What happens if a flex pay order cancels, but there are no flex pay wait list reservations (but there are "full payment" wait list reservations outstanding)? Surely they don't just discard the piece? ;) Would they put it up for second chance, rather than offering it to someone on the list?

I started thinking about this as well, and mostly, selfishly, as to how it affects me. If I place a waitlist, how should I order it if I hope for a conversion? On the flex-pay or non-flex-pay. Can I do both? What if there is a limit of 1 piece, then I can't do both, can I? I would think more people would more easily cancel the nonflexpay method as there is no penalty, but this doesn't seem to be the case with the PZ PF Ex. I almost wanted to start a poll to see how people placed their orders.

Hopefully the current system is improved upon to make it more fair by fulfilling the waitlists in the order that they were placed, rather than from two separate inventories of the same item.

I started thinking about this as well, and mostly, selfishly, as to how it affects me. If I place a waitlist, how should I order it if I hope for a conversion? On the flex-pay or non-flex-pay. Can I do both? What if there is a limit of 1 piece, then I can't do both, can I? I would think more people would more easily cancel the nonflexpay method as there is no penalty, but this doesn't seem to be the case with the PZ PF Ex. I almost wanted to start a poll to see how people placed their orders.

Hopefully the current system is improved upon to make it more fair by fulfilling the waitlists in the order that they were placed, rather than from two separate inventories of the same item.

Agreed. Why the need for two separate waitlist's when you can simply contact SS anytime you like and have your Flexpay changed to full pay? :confused:

I'm still leaning towards canceling my regular (about 90% sure). The whole vibe with this figure just doesn't sit well with me. It reminds me of how I felt when the whole Blackhole Stormtrooper bust thing went down with GG. I don't need any collectibles in my collection that don't make me happy when I look at them. That being said, if anyone wants a regular for cost + shipping, let me know before I cancel. Although you're probably better off just getting on the waitlist for the regular, you'll probably be ok.

And for the record, my time up top is full pay, not flexpay. :wave

I'm a calling one of them purty girls at SS tomorruh and get mine converted to full pay. Weeeeeeha!

I'm a calling one of them purty girls at SS tomorruh and get mine converted to full pay. Weeeeeeha!

If you do that then I'm going to complain to Sideshow that you should lose your waitlist conversion so it can go to the next deserving flexpayer. :rotfl

You guys on the WL might be better off than you think:

Estimated Item Arrival Notice – Revised Notice
***READ ONLY E-MAIL***
***DO NOT REPLY***

>>>ESTIMATED ARRIVAL<<<
Of: Patient Zero Premium Format Figure – Sideshow Exclusive

Coming in: 18 – 20 Days
To: Sideshow U.S. warehouse
Est. ship weight (US): 7 lbs.
Est. dimensional weight
(Int’l orders & Oversized items): TBD lbs.

>>>UPDATE ORDER INFORMATION NOW<<<

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Patient Zero Premium Format Figure – Sideshow Exclusive (item #71941) from our The Dead collection (a Sideshow Originals item). We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition collectible, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse in approximately 18–20 days.

IMPORTANT PART:

Due to the extremely limited size of this item’s edition there will be no courtesy decline window, which allows customers time to replace declined forms of payment or update expiration dates. Please make sure to have your funds for this order available on the date range given here and in the upcoming processing notification e-mail. Any orders that decline at the time of processing, for any reason, will be immediately cancelled and offered to the next customer on the wait list. We urge you to check your account and verify your order information including your credit card number and expiration date.

So I was just thinking, and I came to the conclusion that if we refrain from bidding from the flippers on ebay we might have a better chance of our waitlist converting. :whip

I'm positive that some of these flippers are depending on the money they get from the bid to pay SS when the item ships.

If they don't have a buyer by that time, some will probably have to cancel their order. None of them will be on flexpay so that will surely help out.

And to the flippers...:peace

Back