MORT!!! MORT!!! MORT!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't care what it is, I want Mort!
clapping7.gif

I probably can't get Mort. I won a Sam figure and it creeped my kids out so much I'm not allowed to put him out.

When I first saw the silhouette I was thinking a zombie Bart Simpson...but I guess Mort is pretty close.

It might not be Mort. If you read the newsletter it says this:
Sideshow's Comic-Con Exclusives Teased!

We have SEVEN (7) incredible San Diego Comic-Con Exclusives to reveal to you...but not just yet. Instead, we've put up a sneaky silhouette of some of our 2009 con exclusives for collectors to speculate about! Visit the following link, and let the guessing begin! Also, check out next week's newsletter for the full reveal of our Con exclusives from these popular licenses: Star Wars, LOTR, The Dead, Marvel, Disney and G.I. JOE! Remember to bookmark our SDCC link as it will be your source of all our Comic-Con news in the months leading up to one of the largest comics and popular arts conventions in North America!

So it most likely be a LOTR or Disney character or Marvel. Since 2 look to be Han and Luke, the other one seems to be Cobra Commander and the 4th the Butcher, that leaves 3 spots for the 3 remaining license named.
Though it looks like a hell of alot like it would be Mort.

Last edited:
Back