MORT!!! MORT!!! MORT!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way do not overlook your free SDCC swag offer! I did and had to cancel and re-order.:eek:

Aw, crap. I always forget to open the hidden section to click on the yes button. I REALLY wish Sideshow would change the checkout page to just display the choices. I don't see why that should be such a problem.

And since I ordered with reward points, I get no swag.:monkey2

Oh boy, look what I've done. I've created a MONSTER!!!

See what I did there? Maybe an edition of 5 would work, but he would be so expensive. About the height of my Grendel, and I'm not sure if you can pour bronze to be hollow or not, so I'm guessing $2500.

As long as you pay at least $20 worth, you can still get the swag. I bet people get bags more than anything.

He's still aval BTW.

You don't understand. In order to get the swag, I'd have to cancel my order and place a new one, and lose all of the reward points I already used.

I see, well you can always contact your SS rep. I am sure he/she wouldn't mind sending you free sdcc swag.

Oh boy, look what I've done. I've created a MONSTER!!!

See what I did there? Maybe an edition of 5 would work, but he would be so expensive. About the height of my Grendel, and I'm not sure if you can pour bronze to be hollow or not, so I'm guessing $2500.

Yes you did!:lol Now I will have NO REST until Sideshow makes Mort in True Bronzey Goodness!:lol:rotfl

Aw, crap. I always forget to open the hidden section to click on the yes button. I REALLY wish Sideshow would change the checkout page to just display the choices. I don't see why that should be such a problem.

Man, I didn't get swag either!:( I didn't see any box to check. I used an originals coupon, too. Oh well, no shopping bags, keychains, etc. for me.:thud:

Got DTK Mort but ordered from my phone and did not see the free swag option. :(

Used my reward points so can't complain for only paying $20 for him :D

I caved and decided to get one... what the heck. With all the stuff I have canceled over the last few months I might as well give them a little bit of money. :)

Back