Morpheus from Matrix . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just added you to the list. The list is pretty long (37 people right now) but it's only an interest list so we'll see how the actual preorders go :)

Hey Platty,
I think its the second one because Kato has already found the perfect material for the priest outfit? But I could be wrong and there's still a lot of time for discussion on it (Kato can tell you more i think?) since I wont be starting the sculpt til mid December.

Hi Dan

Do you have a price yet for the clothes and painted head set?

Thanks

First 10 sets of Morpheus clothing will be ready in the mid of Oct :

cimg2187x.jpg

cimg2186.jpg

:google

Nah, I don't believe you.

That's 1:1 clothing right there. :D
:exactly:

Hi Dan

Do you have a price yet for the clothes and painted head set?

Thanks
not yet, but
but let me try to explain the situation

I originally had the painted head and clothing sets in mind because I had ordered a required minimum of 21 sets for the full figures and I wasn't sure if I'd be able to sell all of them as full figures.
However, now, the list has about 37 people on it so I'm suspecting at least 21 full figures will be sold.

With that being said, if the first 21 are sold, then it will be easier for me to order separate clothing sets (perhaps jacket only too) and painted head sets but they may ship out at a later date than the full figures because I want those to be first priority and get out the door in mid December. I imagine it takes them a long time for each set and so I want don't want to overburden them with the schedule.

I don't have exact prices because the sunglasses are still in the works (by Kuato :)) and I may not be able to find extra black shirts/shoes/etc for the separate sets. SO, if the separate sets are available, it would be only Kato's works (jacket, vest, and pants) and they will be around $420 plus shipping (and there's also the optional dress shirt upgrade)
an the painted head (not including sunglasses) will be around $135 plus shipping.

***update regarding the black shirt that kato is offering. If you choose the optional upgrade for the BLACK dress shirt, Kato is offering me a discounted price at $70 for the black shirt. This price will only be available if you get it at the early preorder with the full figure set.
You will still be able to get it separately but he says it will be $100.
I think it will make more sense once I upload the page and set it all up but just a little heads up regarding it :)

hope this helps

oh btw
THE Interest LIST for the Full Figure *let me know if you want on or off the list
1. Deckard
2. yodasan
3. LordAzrael
4. JeffTVR (upgraded Kato Black shirt version)
5. MwNN
6. Snake Eater
7. mystolle
8. MarfMaster
9. Q
10. neo
11. Platty
12. Mooncat
13. malo (upgraded Kato Black shirt version)
14. marker2037
15. LookCloser
16. dneilan1
17. Nathan DeWitt
18. Mookeylama
19. pcleemake OSW
20. Jediguy
21. WEAPON X
22. Triton (Tony Tsai)
23. Chouzi
24. Raymond Ferraro
25. chilipep66
26. GodofWar
27. SithKnite
28. Andymp
29. jimjimmyjones85
30. breakersrevenge
31. astrohm OSW

Outfit/separate set:
1. Duckgoo
2. MiraiNinja OSW (upgraded Kato Black shirt version)

Closed Jacket Version (not confirmed yet but possible)
1. Reinhardt (closed jacket ver.)
2. Thrustmaster (closed jacket ver.)
3. Levit05 (closed jacket version)

Last edited:
Hey Platty,
I think its the second one because Kato has already found the perfect material for the priest outfit? But I could be wrong and there's still a lot of time for discussion on it (Kato can tell you more i think?) since I wont be starting the sculpt til mid December.

Doesn't matter which one it is to me buddy, i'm down for either, I was just interested to know which one you were going for! Can't wait to see it! I know it's gonna be amazing.

So is it a new sculpt from scratch or are you going to be going off the Keanu you've already done (which I have 2 of) and changing it up a bit?

of course new sculpt ! :)
I only hope my sculpting isn't rusty when I get back. I may have to do a few practice ones before

ok so the list i'm on with the closed coat version...will it be able to be opened to display what's underneath or is Kato making two seperate versions of the coat...one closed and one opened??...

i'm just asking b/c if i want to know what is exaclty that i'm buying...:-/

hey levit05,

once again the closed coat version isn't completely confirmed yet because it may be complicated to carry out in terms of finding all the parts for the full figure (it's an adventure on ebay and online stores lol)
and there would have to be AT LEAST 21 full figure set orders and then I can have some coat-only sets available. (so most likely there will just be coats-only orders available and painted head sets)
The coat would be the exact coat you see in the pictures, Kato only made one version because in the movie the coat is the same coat but can be posed in two different styles.

I'm still trying to plan and budget everything else so that it works for everyone

Just added you to the list. The list is pretty long (37 people right now) but it's only an interest list so we'll see how the actual preorders go :)

Hey Platty,

I would like to make this one for our next project :
keanureevesmatrixneo.jpg

Doesn't matter which one it is to me buddy, i'm down for either, I was just interested to know which one you were going for! Can't wait to see it! I know it's gonna be amazing.

So is it a new sculpt from scratch or are you going to be going off the Keanu you've already done (which I have 2 of) and changing it up a bit?

I request Sunohc to make a brand new Neo HS since I beieve that he will make his job better and better!

hey levit05,

once again the closed coat version isn't completely confirmed yet because it may be complicated to carry out in terms of finding all the parts for the full figure (it's an adventure on ebay and online stores lol)
and there would have to be AT LEAST 21 full figure set orders and then I can have some coat-only sets available. (so most likely there will just be coats-only orders available and painted head sets)
The coat would be the exact coat you see in the pictures, Kato only made one version because in the movie the coat is the same coat but can be posed in two different styles.

I'm still trying to plan and budget everything else so that it works for everyone

Argh, I think I didn't follow here, so, the closed-coat version would not be possible to make ?, my budget does not let me make this move, but maybe the closed-coat version would suit me because since it's closed I don't need all the shirt/vest/pants etc, cutting down the cost. I would just need a head and the closed-coat, the rest I can deal with, hehe.

Argh, I think I didn't follow here, so, the closed-coat version would not be possible to make ?, my budget does not let me make this move, but maybe the closed-coat version would suit me because since it's closed I don't need all the shirt/vest/pants etc, cutting down the cost. I would just need a head and the closed-coat, the rest I can deal with, hehe.

No... you still need a pair of pants for closed-coat version :wave

My point of view is : try to best to get the full version or you will be sorry that you will never show the post like this :

77738214.jpg

No... you still need a pair of pants for closed-coat version :wave

My point of view is : try to best to get the full version or you will be sorry that you will never show the post like this :

77738214.jpg

Don't tempt me man, haha!. I'm actually hitting myself in the head because I can't afford the full set, that is why I'm hoping there would be a set with Closed Coat and head, and maybe the pants :p :panic::panic::panic::pray::pray::pray:

This is exactly the logic I used to convince myself I needed the full figure :lol with Kato's shirt and all...This license makes short work of my willpower.

Don't tempt me man, haha!. I'm actually hitting myself in the head because I can't afford the full set, that is why I'm hoping there would be a set with Closed Coat and head, and maybe the pants :p :panic::panic::panic::pray::pray::pray:

I am not tempting you:wave

I am giving you the kind advise so that you won't hv regret in future:wink1:

Hey Daniel,

I know you've mentioned this before but I can't find where..is the pre-order going to be a full payment at pre-order time or are you taking a deposit, like 50%?

Just curious.

Hello mate could you add me to the pre order list please mate. Should be able to get the money together in time.

Back