Moria ORC PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice. A great nod to those who missed out on the Sideshow/Weta Polystone Moria Swordsman.

I'll be picking this up and will also be eagerly awaiting a 1/6 villain. Can't wait!

Looks pretty sweet. It'll be nice to have at least one Orc in PF form in my collection. Can't help but think though that maybe an Urak-Hai or however you spell it, would have been better maybe. But this still looks good.

Looks pretty sweet. It'll be nice to have at least one Orc in PF form in my collection. Can't help but think though that maybe an Urak-Hai or however you spell it, would have been better maybe. But this still looks good.

Since SS's already done an uruk hai PF [Lurtz] this was a great choice.

Yeah I guess your right, but what I meant was a traditional Uruk-Hai in the full armor. I'm just being picky though. The Moria Orc will still be awesome I'm sure.

Like it but the gums look swollen...:D...wish it would have been different then the bust...but ordered it anyway...thanks for the heads up Lonnie

Like it but the gums look swollen...:D...wish it would have been different then the bust...but ordered it anyway...thanks for the heads up Lonnie

How do you order something that isn't available for pre-order until next Thursday? :confused:

Awesome, why the ^^^^ can't we get a bad guy in 1/6?!? Thats 2 for the PFs and none for the 1/6.

Thats exactly what I thought when I saw this. Why the hell are the PF getting the baddies? The 1/6 needs some bad guys!

Maybe SS's trying to make it up to us for giving us 3 pretty average PF's in Frodo, GTW, and Galadriel.

Back