Moria ORC PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello guys!

I received my Moria Orc Premium Format Exclusive
It's an awesome statue by Sideshow Collectibles! My pictures:

32zt4r9.jpg

xp8wnm.jpg

2qdtuhg.jpg

2u8l6v6.jpg

34ec4tg.jpg

2expvtv.jpg

29l1tma.jpg

wtsl74.jpg

2nrlve9.jpg

I ended up winning a Moria Orc off ebay. The red tunic is as red as I thought, ugg. Luckily I got it really cheap so I won't feel bad when I repaint it. The sculpted bits are great, the the costume is really disappointing compared to Lurtz and the Berserker, it just looks and feels cheap.

So far I have Lurtz, Orc and the Berserker PF figures. It crazy to think I spent almost $650 on all three. That's more than I spent on my first couple of cars.

I know it's an old thread but I've just received my Moria Orc, this is my third LOTR piece after Sauron and Lurtz and I think it's awesome better than Lurtz IMHO, the thing about these statues is the bases they look so classy I'm now wondering in getting the blue Orc as well while it's still available, really want Gollum too, damn you SS and your older better pieces.

I know it's an old thread but I've just received my Moria Orc, this is my third LOTR piece after Sauron and Lurtz and I think it's awesome better than Lurtz IMHO, the thing about these statues is the bases they look so classy I'm now wondering in getting the blue Orc as well while it's still available, really want Gollum too, damn you SS and your older better pieces.

Its a great piece mate i have completed my "Baddie" LOTR lineup plus the obligatory Gandalf the Grey just waiting on Saruman now!
The Gollum/Smeagol is a really good piece i was on the fence for a while but its well worth getting hold of him/them!

Lurtz and Sauron are hard to top, nice start. If you like the Moria Orc you will love the Mordor Orc. Try to find an EX if you can, they can still be had for a decent price.

I used to have the exclusive Moria Orc which I think is the way to go with this PF but after selling all my LOTR PF's and having to re-aquire them a couple years ago I decided to do the next best thing; Display the Weta Moria Orc helm with the regular version of this PF.

Attachments

• MO_001.jpg
    MO_001.jpg
    269.8 KB · Views: 84
  • MO_002.jpg
    MO_002.jpg
    285.5 KB · Views: 84
I used to have the exclusive Moria Orc which I think is the way to go with this PF but after selling all my LOTR PF's and having to re-aquire them a couple years ago I decided to do the next best thing; Display the Weta Moria Orc helm with the regular version of this PF.

That looks good, I like both heads, but that is a good way to have both at the same time.

Back