Premium Format Morgul Lord Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Witch-king / Lord of the Nazgul PF?

Hopefully not a switch-out hand with mace. If that is the Ex item, then as far as I am concerned, the Ex will be a must-have.

I'm hoping the mace is in the other hand already!

Could be the mace or it could be the flaming sword as the exclusive! Glad we don't have too much longer to find out though! Thanks Sideshow!

Flaming sword is a really cool idea for the EX...

I am really excited about this PF. Its right at the top of my purchase priority.

I hope Sideshow build some basic posing flexibility into this PF such as allowing us to tilt the head a little bit similar to what they did for the Scout Trooper PF where the head can turn slightly. But this feature will be something that is "good to have" and not a "must have".

As it is at the moment, I am happy enough that Sideshow gave us the Nazgul which we have been asking for. :)

I agree that a flaming sword would be cool, but it wouldn't fit in with any scene other than when The ML confronts Gandalf while riding the Fell Beast.

Last edited:

Could be the mace or it could be the flaming sword as the exclusive! Glad we don't have too much longer to find out though! Thanks Sideshow!

I'm hoping the mace is in the other hand already!

Flaming sword is a really cool idea for the EX...

I agree that a flaming sword would be cool, but it wouldn't fit in with any scene other that when The ML confronts Gandalf while riding the Fell Beast.

Flaming sword would be awesome! :rock

I've been really iffy about the pose on this for awhile, I really hope this turns out well cause hes an awesome character :pray:

Flaming sword is what I thought of when contemplating the exclusive as well.

Can anyone recall if the licensing agreement for the PFs called for them to be somewhat "scene-specific"? If so, then there will be no chance that we'll see the flaming sword coupled with the morning star.

Personally if I have to choose, Id rather have the morning star over a flaming sword. Im not real big on sculpted fire.

Do you not know DEATH when you see it OLD MAN?

Gandalf the White is gonna be Gandalf the Brown after seeing this PF!

10wlfdw.jpg

Has anyone mentioned yet how big this guy is going to be? As it is, he was a tall fellow if we based it on his 1/6 SS/W incarnation compared to any other 1/6 statue. So, at 1/4 scale, are we talking around 25", and I'm not talking about to the spike of his helm.

Flaming sword would be awesome! :rock

how about with a light up feature?

Has anyone mentioned yet how big this guy is going to be? As it is, he was a tall fellow if we based it on his 1/6 SS/W incarnation compared to any other 1/6 statue. So, at 1/4 scale, are we talking around 25", and I'm not talking about to the spike of his helm.

wont know til he goes up how big he is. A educated estimate would be somewhere between 24-30in overall. :dunno

Not sure about the exact size, but p!tu said the base could be used as a coffee table.....if that helps. :wink1:

Not sure about the exact size, but p!tu said the base could be used as a coffee table.....if that helps. :wink1:

wow...thats crazy huge. I guess its going to depend on his pose also as to how he fits on his base.

NICE! :yess: So it'll be something like the A3 Facehugger base. Huge, but still very manageable to display. I'm just hoping this piece is still around the "normal" PF price range (around $300-ish). Only a couple more days!!! :blissy

So I assume none of you guys saw the last production video on this. :slap The base is not that big, it looks to be the same size as the rest. Time to give your hopes up :yess:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=15781

Never seeing the PF in person I can only go by what someone who has actually seen it says. I think it important to keep in mind the ML is a large character and while the base may not appear to be that large, it will be in proportion to the size of the PF itself. There is no way this base will be the same size as that of the human characters, that is for sure.

Yeah, it will be larger than the human pieces and prolly about the same size as the Berserker and Lurtz bases, but unless this pf is the size of the 1:2 IM maquette, I think the size of a "coffee table" statement is a bit of a overreaction.

Yeah, it will be larger than the human pieces and prolly about the same size as the Berserker and Lurtz bases, but unless this pf is the size of the 1:2 IM maquette, I think the size of a "coffee table" statement is a bit of a overreaction.

Agreed. Perhaps he had Hobbits in mind when he made that comment.....:monkey3

Back