Premium Format Morgul Lord ex. & Legolas ex. back in stock at Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bust is still incredibly hard to find and an amazing piece. I always seem to miss these but until they start putting out maquettes they find I am not too worried.

The bust is still incredibly hard to find and an amazing piece. I always seem to miss these but until they start putting out maquettes they find I am not too worried.

It really is a great piece, one of my favorites for sure. Can't believe at one point it could have been had for $75 :horror

morgul lord ex was going for around $200 not so long ago

I remember coz I got sniped twice trying to get one off eBay then moved on to newer statues. Shouldn't have given up.

morgul lord ex was going for around $200 not so long ago

I remember coz I got sniped twice trying to get one off eBay then moved on to newer statues. Shouldn't have given up.

I don't ever remember seeing a ML Ex go for that cheap, if so that's a great catch. Looking at E-bay - one just sold yesterday for $599.00 and I've seen it go for as much as $650.00 in the past. I've seen the Regular Edition sell for pretty cheap once in a while but recently they look to go for anywhere from $280 - $425.

All I know is, I'll never part with my ML Ex.

Last edited:
I don't ever remember seeing a ML Ex go for that cheap, if so that's a great catch. Looking at E-bay - one just sold yesterday for $599.00 and I've seen it go for as much as $650.00 in the past. I've seen the Regular Edition sell for pretty cheap once in a while but recently they look to go for anywhere from $280 - $425.

All I know is, I'll never part with my ML Ex.

it was during the low point of lotr pieces, everything was going at a discount. I got the white gandalf pf ex for $150, frodo pf for $120 etc..Wish i picked up more.

But yeah this is a great piece, some people dont like the ex flames but i think it looks just fine.

I feel the morgul lord ex blade doesn't really add much, definitely not as cool as the uruk hai exclusive severed head.

it was during the low point of lotr pieces, everything was going at a discount. I got the white gandalf pf ex for $150, frodo pf for $120 etc..Wish i picked up more.

Excatly when was "the low point"?. My ML shiped nov 1st 2011, thats not even 6 months ago. And all my saved searched at ebay haven't indicated any recent "low point" or particular big discounts.

Back