Monthly Subscription Boxes...Lootcrate, Herocrate, ZBox, and more.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't missed my Marvel subscription. My DC and Firefly boxes (with the occasional Star Wars box) are enough for me right now.

I saw a spoiler of the DC Wonder Woman box POP and I like it. Hopefully the rest of the box is good as well. That Superman box really set the bar high though. I think everything after it will be a disappointment on some level.

What is it?

Spoiler Spoiler:

I haven't missed my Marvel subscription. My DC and Firefly boxes (with the occasional Star Wars box) are enough for me right now.

I saw a spoiler of the DC Wonder Woman box POP and I like it. Hopefully the rest of the box is good as well. That Superman box really set the bar high though. I think everything after it will be a disappointment on some level.

Marvel has really been not worth the money lately. I feel like Star wars has been better. That superman DC box was the best one I've seen since the initial marvel box. I liked everything in Supes' box. The carded figure was a nice surprise. Pissed I missed it.

The boxes are so hit and miss that you never know which one will be a "good" one. I think that Superman box surprised everyone. :lol

So got my Marvel Founder year 2 Gift shipping soon notice. It says who the trophy is....
Spoiler Spoiler:

Batman animated series pop
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back