Monthly Subscription Boxes...Lootcrate, Herocrate, ZBox, and more.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine too. They better be stepping it up a bit or I'm cancelling. I'm on the 6 month sub.

I'm totally in agreement. I Signed up for 6 months as well and am not as impressed with past few months. Sure there are cool things but not enough that I want to keep. I liked the Wizard World Comic Con box. May switch to that one and the marvel corps box

Does anyone know what's in the box?

Haven't heard anything.

Zavvi's next box is up for pre-order. Theme is Cops and will have a DREDD t-shirt and exclusive DREDD prop item, plus other things. They also have a deal which includes a DREDD steelbook & keychain.

Last edited:
this is true. Going to switch to wither Wizard World Con box (WWCB) or the Marvel corps

At least you know what you are getting for the most part. I am hoping for a DC version personally.

Does anyone know what's in the box?

ATlhg.gif

I just got an e-mail about this from Wizard World...looks like it's a Comic Con box. I don't know much about it, but thought you guys may want to know about it!

what-s-in-the-box-wizard-world-inc-otcbb-wizd-to-debut-premium-monthly-box-service-comicconbox-5.jpg

About that DREDD/Zavvi Box bundle. The steelbook is already sold out but you can still get the bundle. Not looking for it to last much longer though as fast as the steelbook alone went. I think it lasted about a day.

Joined Marvel Corps last night. Said I would still be getting last month's box with Funko Hulkbuster. Hope DC does a similar box! Was going to choose Wizard World box but, in the end, it just seemed like it had many things I wouldn't keep (but were pretty cool).

I went ahead and got the zavvi box. Got 10% off by using the code WELCOME as a new customer.

What I like about Herocrate and Zavvi is you don't have to have a subscription. The WW Comicon box is now a sub. Though you can sign up for one box, they'll still automatically send it to you unless you cancel it. I'll have to think about it. I just don't want a ton of boxes coming each month. :lol

Back