Monarch: Legacy of Monsters (Apple+ MonsterVerse TV Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was just as heavy as GMO! :panic:
Crazy talk! :lol

Good Episode. Overall a good series but I did tire of at least one of the younger characters whining and complaining in each episode.

I liked all the stuff from the past and everything with Kurt Russell in it. I did not care for any of the younger cast :(

The show was fine but not super amazing, I'm curious if it's going to have anything that appears in GxK or something else because ultimately it doesn't really have a point, there wasn't anything really new that we didn't already see in some way before.

The show was fine but not super amazing, I'm curious if it's going to have anything that appears in GxK or something else because ultimately it doesn't really have a point, there wasn't anything really new that we didn't already see in some way before.

I enjoyed the show overall, even the 2015 stuff that not many liked, but yeah, with the entire time period setting before KotM let alone G vs. K, this is so far totally just filler material right? I don't know if there's anything interested revealed honestly that changes my view of the movies.

Okay I powered through this and the ending finally delivered but what the hell is with all these new Godzilla stories being super emotional all of a sudden???

It's so awkward trying not to tear up watching a freaking Godzilla TV show with your teenage son, lol. He was dabbing his eyes too though so I figure we were both probably sitting there going "I hope he doesn't notice," lol.

I was getting all misty at Russell's and Keiko's performances and then I found myself getting even more worked up wondering if this might be the last time I see Russell getting to flex his acting muscles in a high-profile project like this. I hope not. :(

I do agree with others' sentiments about the young cast. I didn't like any of them and they were the sole reason that this season was such a chore to get through. The grown-ups in that final episode though, wow. Great stuff.

Okay I powered through this and the ending finally delivered but what the hell is with all these new Godzilla stories being super emotional all of a sudden???

It's so awkward trying not to tear up watching a freaking Godzilla TV show with your teenage son, lol. He was dabbing his eyes too though so I figure we were both probably sitting there going "I hope he doesn't notice," lol.

I was getting all misty at Russell's and Keiko's performances and then I found myself getting even more worked up wondering if this might be the last time I see Russell getting to flex his acting muscles in a high-profile project like this. I hope not. :(

I do agree with others' sentiments about the young cast. I didn't like any of them and they were the sole reason that this season was such a chore to get through. The grown-ups in that final episode though, wow. Great stuff.
Agree but that english speaking Jap girl was smoking hot so still a win in my book lol

d653926f-c8c7-4fdc-9d4f-ef9ce980f884_text.gif

Just finished up the season and wow, they really delivered with that finale. Loved the Keiko twist and was not prepared for how emotional the whole thing got.

There were definitely some weaker episodes along the way, and it was a little odd how the main character Cate was pretty much sidelined by the end (and not given much to do except be reeally friendly towards May), but overall I thought it was a cool show. And it's actually got me a lot more invested in the Monsterverse now, even though I've only liked a few of the movies so far.

I'd have bet the farm this show wouldn't get a second season. I'm now betting the farm and the tractor that it doesn't get a third.

Back