Monkey Depot?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a verified Paypal account, ordered 3 days ago, payment went through but:

1. my new account wasn't registered even though I clicked that box
2. I can't log in to check my order status
3. they aren't answering emails.

I'm giving them 7 days from the date of order to respond to an email or confirm the item has been shipped, and if nothing, I'm opening a dispute with Paypal. Alarm bells are ringing...

I've got a verified Paypal account, ordered 3 days ago, payment went through but:

I'm giving them 7 days from the date of order to respond to an email or confirm the item has been shipped, and if nothing, I'm opening a dispute with Paypal. Alarm bells are ringing...
Not that it makes the situation any better, but I buy stuff from them often. I've also experienced delays in email responses, but I've always gotten my stuff. I even called them once to check on an order. (480)834-3700

I also vouch for them. Extremely patient, reasonable and honest sellers.
Delays might happen though: they are few, and successful! Very busy always, but they get things done.
As a last resort, just phone them, and let us know what happened.

Last edited:
I have ordered hundreds of orders from them over the years and always received my purchases. Just relax those alarm bells, you’ll get your order.

I have ordered hundreds of orders from them over the years and always received my purchases. Just relax those alarm bells, you’ll get your order.
Thanks guys, stress receding. I've had a run of people taking money and not responding lately but it seems like the consensus is Monkey Depot are the real deal.

Monkey Depot is a terrible site, the absolute worst. There's nothing but bad times ahead if you order from them!
(Why are you members telling him how great Monkey Depot is? That will mean one more person cutting into our
limited supply of the good stuff! Have you all lost your minds?)
Terrible store. Just terrible.
:lol

Yup, theyre great. One thing to be advised about though. They Told me they will not send you anything unless you have a verified paypal address for the first two years though after your account is made. I'm still waiting on my almost $500 order almost two years later. They offered to refund me but I told them no, I would wait for the parts, well just because I wanted them. lol I'm an odd bird I know. I've ordered from them since through my paypal account. But now that I think of it I should either flip that money to some other stuff or get it back. Thanks for the reminder!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
We just wanted to reach out because we think there might be some miscommunication and we would love the chance to get everything straightened out. Please shoot us an email at [email protected] or you can give us a call anytime Monday through Friday 10:00am to 6:00pm and we can try and get this figured out for you. Thank you

If you can send us an email to [email protected] with your order number we can look into this for you. Thank you

Just wanted to say thank you for the love out there from you guys. We strive to answer all emails and phone messages as soon as possible but the past 7 to 10 days has been rough as we lost our summer help and one of our guys has been in and out with being under the weather so we are running with only 2 guys here at the shop. We will make sure the issues some of you have experienced recently will be taken care of. Thanks

Just wanted to say thank you for the love out there from you guys. We strive to answer all emails and phone messages as soon as possible but the past 7 to 10 days has been rough as we lost our summer help and one of our guys has been in and out with being under the weather so we are running with only 2 guys here at the shop. We will make sure the issues some of you have experienced recently will be taken care of. Thanks
It's not an easy time to run a collectibles based shop in general. Keep up the great work.

Thanks guys - my order arrived (superbly packed btw) and I sent an email on July 24 thanking and confirming I received it, apologies for the delay in responding here, the entire family has also just been in isolation and tested for COVID this week which was disruptive.

The system isn't recognising my email and I can't log in to my account or reset the password, but that's understandable given you're missing staff - I got the goods, that's the main thing. Keep up the good work!

Thanks guys - my order arrived (superbly packed btw) and I sent an email on July 24 thanking and confirming I received it, apologies for the delay in responding here, the entire family has also just been in isolation and tested for COVID this week which was disruptive.

The system isn't recognising my email and I can't log in to my account or reset the password, but that's understandable given you're missing staff - I got the goods, that's the main thing. Keep up the good work!
Monkey Depot is one of my go-to shops for everything from diorama stands to 1/6 weapons. They are up front about what they sell, have never ever had an issue. MD and Toy Anxiety are awesome. Have had great service from Black Ops too. Glad it worked out for u!

How much do they usually charge to ship 1/6 scale figures in original box? Can't seem to find any info.
Just add the item you’re interested in to your cart and use the shipping calculator on the shopping cart page to get an estimate. It literally that easy

Back