Action Figure Mondo God of War 1/6 Kratos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m on the fence about this one, but that leviathan axe being that small is a bummer. If Atreus is announced I will probably buy both but if not I will probably pass

think the head just sits too high i fixed it

314417678_455002070105776_5784793316230224094_n.jpg

Besides the Neck joint, the axe and sculpts needing some work. I actually want to let them know the pants are the wrong color, they are dark blue instead of dark grayish green. I'm still getting it but hope these things get fixed

I think they should be commended for the body sculpt. It looks extremely bulky and just honestly fantastic. Many have said it but that neck joint and a bit of a weak headsculpt really hold this back. The axe needs to be a bit longer too. It’s fixable, doesn’t need to go back to the drawing board completely but…I definitely wouldn’t consider a purchase in this state.

I think they should be commended for the body sculpt. It looks extremely bulky and just honestly fantastic. Many have said it but that neck joint and a bit of a weak headsculpt really hold this back. The axe needs to be a bit longer too. It’s fixable, doesn’t need to go back to the drawing board completely but…I definitely wouldn’t consider a purchase in this state.

Yeah if they fixed the sculpt, neck joint and accessories scale then we'd be in good shape. Still think they should of included his pelt cape regardless of how much screen time it gets.

Apparently the neck joint issue has been brought to both companies attention so we'll see what happens.

Yeah the body looks really good. They just ruined it with a terrible decision on the neck, a baby axe and the sculpt not looking too accurate.

Fix those 3 marks on the figure and this will be a killer looking figure.

They replyed to my comment about what needs fixing like everything stated and the pants color. I'll preorder him when it goes up and definitley I hope it turns out to be the best figure they have done. I also hope we get Atreus and Thor.

It’s bizarre that nearly every other body they’ve done to date has the ‘seamless’ neck and then they decide to get innovative on Kratos. It would help if you could actually see what was going on, but based on what you can see, it’s a real head scratcher.

It’s bizarre that nearly every other body they’ve done to date has the ‘seamless’ neck and then they decide to get innovative on Kratos. It would help if you could actually see what was going on, but based on what you can see, it’s a real head scratcher.
Yes ... whoever came up with or suggested the idea to have a visible neck joint on a semi-naked body in 2023 should really not have any decision making power in the future.

Won't be putting any money down on this until I see evidence or confirmation of it being fixed. A lot of these companies are too proud to change anything.

Plus can't really get over how small the body looks and how un-Kratos like the headsculpt looks, in the game he has very piercing golden-brown eyes. Overall it's just not quite hitting the mark.

1668080356071.png

There's also this unslightly seam along the edge of the beard, makes it look likes its sitting on his face rather than actually being a part of it.
1668080240883.png

The neck joint doesn't bother me as much as how scrawny it looks from the front. Kratos has big traps and neck, Worldbox has always had good muscle bodies so that should be an easy fix for them.

That is an expected price but I am not ordering unless they confirm the seamless neck. But if they get enough preorders as it is they most likely won't change a thing.

Last edited:
That is an expected price but I not ordering unless they confirm the seamless neck. But if they get enough preorders as it is they most likely won't change a thing.
Most of the people don't like that seam so I hope they will change, if we'll get confirmation I'll preorder too, if sculpt was amazing I'd close my eye and use cape or something, but sculpt isn't amazing either. He looks ugly, while Kratos especially in Ragnarok looks very handsome imo. Very small changes from the previous model but it makes a huge difference. I hope sculptors gonna see the things we see and revisit this proto. This sculpt has no personality.

I preordered but mostly due to making sure it's secured. But if they do confirm changes it will be new promo images. World box doesn't really show updates in fact they are very quiet.

Back