Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM Company!

Where is Sideshow Collectibles Co on this? are they cancelling and refunding orders or supporting fraudulent businesses...

hello....

Sideshow...

crickets....chirping ...

The thing is why would sideshow it anyone else not sell the items they bought and paid for at wholesale? It’s not like they are gonna get money back from Molecule8.

I ordered mine from them it came to them and they shipped it to me. I would assume all orders they placed were fulfilled to them.

It’s the artists that got scammed.

The thing is why would sideshow it anyone else not sell the items they bought and paid for at wholesale? It’s not like they are gonna get money back from Molecule8.

I ordered mine from them it came to them and they shipped it to me. I would assume all orders they placed were fulfilled to them.

It’s the artists that got scammed.

Copy that RF I just re-read a few pages back to get that now. Sad turn of events.

This Vijay guy is a real fraudster. Hopefully no one buys anymore M8 products now that his scumbaggery has been exposed by Kim.

It's too bad that KA Kim can't get her hands on her original sculpt, or even do another, and sell it unpainted. Many of the people who purchased the figure would likely purchase the intended sculpt from her and help her to recoup her loses. Yoko should be made aware of the situation.

It's too bad that KA Kim can't get her hands on her original sculpt, or even do another, and sell it unpainted. Many of the people who purchased the figure would likely purchase the intended sculpt from her and help her to recoup her loses. Yoko should be made aware of the situation.

That must be one of the reasons it's had such an impact on her. All that work and she'll never get it back.

Copy that RF I just re-read a few pages back to get that now. Sad turn of events.

It really is and confirms what we said all along. This guy was clearly scraping pennies to get this made. He conned wholesalers and individual companies to fund the first figure and the artists got scammed in the end. And his credit company I’m sure.

He took advantage of the fact that a lot of these artists were willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, and frankly aren't business people first but artists first. I hate to see it play out that way for those artists. That young David Bowie is absolutely beautiful, and it's a shame we couldn't have had a legit company do it justice with a figure.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Creative director of ACI Toys and also Co-founder of ToysTV Hong Kong used to be affiliated with M8,
after this scandal, I checked his fb profile he erased his M8 info

9787268B-1EE7-4598-B198-B917312BFD81.jpg

Just caught a glimpse of the figure.

Even without all the issues with this release
Is this how the final product will look like
on the left side ? The Headsculpt does not
Remotely look like the original head

Back