Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM Company!

:lol

They prayed on her good nature. Just shows that anyone can be scammed given the right circumstances, but yeah - all the nasty, and some narcissistic, comments here about them not being scammers are now moot, thank God, and good riddance.

Should never, ever trust any person or company to pay you months later for completed work unless you personally know and trust them.

Interesting reading.

Such a sad turn of (not unexpected) events, especially for the great artists involved.

As Ray aptly put too; really tars the figures on collectors shelves.

M8’s next confirmation statement (due in a couple weeks) should be interesting.....

Should never, ever trust any person or company to pay you months later for completed work unless you personally know and trust them.

True, but hindsight is a beautiful thing and I don't think "I told you so" is going to make a nice person like KA Kim feel any better. Besides, that's the whole point: he met with her in Korea and she liked/trusted him. That's why his scam is even more despicable.

Both artists learned, and they still shared, and I'm glad they did.

KA Kim: I have heard that there are several artists who have not received such money, and now I finally admit and acknowledge that this is a fraud, structured one from the beginning.

Yep. Finally. What took her so long?

Glad the truth is being exposed. Tired of so many here standing up for this lousy company.

I guess no Wonka now....:lol

That is all I ever wanted out of this train wreck.

KA Kim: I have heard that there are several artists who have not received such money, and now I finally admit and acknowledge that this is a fraud, structured one from the beginning.

Glad the truth is being exposed. Tired of so many here standing up for this lousy company.

Probably because she's nice and also doesn't want to come across as unprofessional. It needed to come out first to give her the confidence to speak up. Especially as they keep threatening to sue all who speak ill of them :lol

I wonder if Mike hill will speak out about his experience? I'm glad they spoke out about this I was about to order wonka from retailer but after this I can see this company running.

Wow... Haven't been in here in a while. I figured once the figure started shipping that was that. Had no interest in the product other than the new "revolutionary" design M8 promised, which also was a load of BS.

Saw the new title and read through last several days. Crazy stuff. Sucks for all those professionals that put their trust and faith in this BS company. It's awful when this stuff happens. Really lowers your faith in humanity. Sad how many people in this world will do anything to make a quick buck, even when it's at the expense of others and causes harm.

Glad many did seem to get a product for their money spent, but also sucks now for those who eventually start to have damage to the crap body as seen in some pics. At least there's always the option of doing a body swap. I'm too curious as to how the value of this will be affected as I'm sure many collectors will never have any idea what happened. They will just think the company quietly folded. This was made on false promises and screwing the artists out of their money. No one should be interested in this any longer, nor let those that try to to resell this make a profit on it if demand increases now that people now it's done. But, alas, that won't happen.

And not to rub any salt in the wound, but where all the members that defended this low life company now? Insulting those that were trying to bring light to what was really happening behind the scenes. You should all fess up and post apologies on here for going after those that were trying to be honest and make people aware..

:nono

And not to rub any salt in the wound, but where all the members that defended this low life company now? Insulting those that were trying to bring light to what was really happening behind the scenes. You should all fess up and post apologies on here for going after those that were trying to be honest and make people aware..

Exactly, but I feel the narcissism will be too strong for at least one of them to resist :lol

Yeah. My second thought.

Exactly, but I feel the narcissism will be too strong for at least one of them to resist :lol

You mean Skullboy? :D

You mean Skullboy? :D

I'd forgotten about him :lol

I was thinking of the guy I mentioned earlier and the way he treated people in here, just because he worked for Molecule8.

Let's not turn on each other because of this ****bag.

What strikes me on reading KAKim's piece is just how nice and trusting she seems and how much pain this has caused her. Beyond the financial loss she has been the victim of a crime and that can really, really damage some people psychologically.

It definitely sounds like he needs to be reported to the local police, and as for all that libel and defamation ******** nobody should give it a moment's thought. People like him always come out with that sort of crap. You can't libel someone with the truth.

Truth outs....said this way back when....

Looks like a duck , quacks like a duck....then its a scumbag scammer out to make money off other folks hard work....

Oh an replace “u” with “i” in the above .....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Jack Nicholson warned you all, but you didn't listen... :p

Seriously though, what happened to KA Kim and the other artists really is the work of absolute lowlife scumbag thieving bastards, and I would sincerely hope that no collector would put money in the pocket of anything Vijay Chadha has any connection to from here on out, no matter what he claims, or how tempting something seems.

And I, too, would have loved to see those Bowie sculpts made, and done justice to. Just not by M-H8...

While I never tried to defend Molecule 8, I didn't ever believe that they were scamming us. I just thought their methods were unorthodox... a bizarre combination of arrogance and naivete concerning the industry that they were entering. But I always believed that we were going to get a John Lennon figure, come hell or high water.

So Molecule 8 proved me right... they did final release John. However I had no idea of the depth of deception they exerted to get him there. Wow.

I know now I must resign myself to the fact that my figure collection will continue to be missing a Willy Wonka figure.

And to also know that a David Bowie figure was in the works makes it sting even more.

Last edited:

I didn't know about Amanda Klish, but today I found this on Instagram. It's from a month ago. I wonder if Mike Hill will be the next to speak out.

Klish.jpg

Looks like Every company wants to start the expose said company game now

ACI Toys International Limited shared a post.
36 mins ·

We will expose another case of "cheating" , fraud and immoral behaviour towards our company ACI Toys by Chronicle Collectibles which attending current New York Comic Con, 2 years ago. This bad things and business almost ruined ACI during these 2 years, making our company in very bad condition and directly causing all the delay of our current release.

Dear customers, please don't get it wrong that we are going to use this an excuse for all delays. But it really hurts ACI. We thought this might not be accepted by our customers via exposing the problem because most would think that it's just business conflicts, etc. There's nothing related to our delays. However, it's really the main reason in causing such "chain reaction" on our own product release.

Thank you KA Kim and other Artists being so brave and strong to stand out and speak. We could not tolerate these kinds of frauds in the industry. It's really destructive towards all professionals working hard and morally for the market. These bad things have to be stopped! And these scammers have to pay for what they did!

Back