Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

I think I'm most appalled that they took the video in portrait instead of landscape.

It was so the slave masters with whips can stand in the background and not be filmed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Erik Ko Dear Molecue8, from a production person to a production company - if you are packing a 300$ figure in cartons without protection between the boxes, you will get a lot of scratches and damages that will result in claims from collectors. In case you do ...See More
Manage
· Reply · 2w
Molecule8
Molecule8 This is are how the empty boxes are delivered to us Erik

There is no weight so no damage.

Thank you

Molecule8 team

Yup. I am that "SOMEONE" who asked... :rotfl

Came back to the boards after several months away. Glad to see the long con is still going :rotfl

So now i understand the name Molecule8 because they produce so little....ha ha sorry.

I only saw one John Lennon figure in that video. Presumably that was the prototype again.

The moment they stopped filming everyone walked away. It's like The Sting, with that phony betting shop.

I only saw one John Lennon figure in that video. Presumably that was the prototype again.

The moment they stopped filming everyone walked away. It's like The Sting, with that phony betting shop.
Man, I know everyone likes paying out on them but come on - there's literally a tray of the figures in one of the videos.

Screenshot_2018-06-28-22-58-06-41.jpg

The tray of figures is encouraging... no doubt, but to be fair that is a very short video and if they only had like 10 figures (production samples) it could be pretty easy to give the impression of more work being done.

Hopefully it's all on the level and production is in full swing, but if that were the case I feel like we'd be seeing some longer videos or an image with hundreds of figures. At this point M8 should want to do everything I could to prove the figures are done, anything else seems like they are being evasive.

M8 has completely blown the common trust. There is nothing M8 can do to convince anyone of anything. The only thing they can do is ship these out and people in this thread receive their figures.

M8 has completely blown the common trust. There is nothing M8 can do to convince anyone of anything. The only thing they can do is ship these out and people in this thread receive their figures.

Agreed... nothing other than in-hand photos from collectors will make people feel at ease. And even then we'll see the fallout from a less than "revolutionary" figure that people waited much longer for than was promised. They really **** the bed on their first time out :lol

All the good will everyone was giving them at being so excited to see a new company on the block with big aspirations had been used up with constant misinformation and deception...

At this point even a good figure will be poorly received after the lack of truth from them, or incompetence , which ever your take.

They could do a ton by just formally apologizing for the constant delays and missed promises.

Acknowledge your mistakes and promise to do better....they might gain back alot of supporters.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Vijay did nothing wrong.

Oh, hello. let's hear it then.

True story - there are companies that sell advertising for magazines based on a made up circulation figure. They then print off just enough copies for their advertisers to get. Nobody else gets a copy.

Oh, hello. let's hear it then.

True story - there are companies that sell advertising for magazines based on a made up circulation figure. They then print off just enough copies for their advertisers to get. Nobody else gets a copy.

Yeah, I would like to hear this defense as well. Though coming from 'Captain Clown' my hopes are not high at being enlightened.

Believing in . . . trusting in . . . Molecule8 is like drinking contaminated water resulting in severe diarrhea, but convincing yourself everything is fine while you breath in farts from unicorns.

It's amazing that such a mediocre figure from an even more mediocre company has generated so many amusing posts. There are so many other threads about better figures that don't even have half as many posts as this thread.

It's amazing that such a mediocre figure from an even more mediocre company has generated so many amusing posts. There are so many other threads about better figures that don't even have half as many posts as this thread.

Because they promised to revolutionize the industry, that's why.

Lies + drama & conflict = entertainment.

Back