Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Seeing those pics I have the same reaction when I saw this paper back in 1980 in Chicago........horrified and sad..
lenny.jpg

Stop it with the rolling in his grave jokes guys

I'm gonna stick to my guns and keep my order if they can deliver and improve this then I'd be happy if it comes out as bad as that then It can sit at the back of my display! I really want these guys to listen to the fans and it seems like they are. Whether their statement will live up to what is said only time will tell! :dunno

I feel a bit let down so far but I'm curious to see this through I'm glad they have said it's not final but given it's release date is August I seriously now don't see this happen yet! It's gonna be a few months. :dunno Glad I ordered via a retailer :gah:

"Yes Owen you are right, lots of improvements to be made, we just want you to be part of the evolution of John.
We are not afraid to show the figure unfinished as we are confident the final figure will be perfect.

Thanks

Molecule8"

Lets just come together everyone, this thread is like watching the wheels, I hope the fig is out for a happy Xmas, Maybe the company is just playing mind games with us. If its not working they can always work on starting over then we can all imagine what the fig will look like then. :monkey3

Truly terrible prototype.
I've been mostly optimistic about this whole deal, but these guys have just shot themselves in the foot with this "reveal"...

Lets just come together everyone, this thread is like watching the wheels, I hope the fig is out for a happy Xmas, Maybe the company is just playing mind games with us. If its not working they can always work on starting over then we can all imagine what the fig will look like then. :monkey3

I don't even think it will make it by Christmas

Lennon Preorder customers calling paypal today

While molecule owners tomorrow

hyperbole aside, it looks a bit better than sideshow's recent work. With the jury still out on the body, which may be of benefit to a variety of projects, for $300, the body, two heads and a number of outfit pieces, i don't think it's terrible.
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

That looks terrible. If all the initial lies hadn't happen then they would be fine with all the "not final" but the final was supposed to be done 2 months ago. Poor overall.

hope die last ... did u really belived that there will be mass product that can match custom artists/ world?

With all their carefully rendered concept images, I'm surprised/disappointed the big reveal wasn't a more professional photoshoot.

They took such pains to drip-drop the information out, I got the impression they were trying to carefully tailor their image. Releasing pixelated cell phone images of your headsculpt is incongruous to their approach at the outset.

Back