Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

I placed my order day one and and not paranoid at all. You either bought it or you didn't it's really that simple .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I placed my order day one and and not paranoid at all. You either bought it or you didn't it's really that simple .

Well said Anthony! I also placed an order and am not worried at all.

This is a new company, and I do understand they're working to get their business up and running which that will always bring some headaches and bumps along the way then once their first product hits the market, it will go either way- be a hit or a miss. Basically it is a gamble- you win or you lose.

Agreed! This is not my first rodeo. So much suspicion over literally norhing. Even if this thing doesn't deliver in the next few months I still would not hold them to it. Waiting is the name of the game.

As much as I'm a fan of Lennon and love the look of the figure, I'm holding off to Wonka [emoji2]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think we all get delays...everyone gets that...one concern and one only...they need to show a picture that's all...we understand why the figure did not ship in May as promised its part of the game...but still no explanation of why the PICTURE of the figure was not shown in May as promised...that one is on them.

I think we all get delays...everyone gets that...one concern and one only...they need to show a picture that's all...we understand why the figure did not ship in May as promised its part of the game...but still no explanation of why the PICTURE of the figure was not shown in May as promised...that one is on them.

Do you have it on preorder?

They have shown several pictures. I don't recall them every saying they will reveal the whole figure. They have stated their (misguided and bewildering) decision to reveal the figure little by little. As I recall, people were hoping that when they promised "more info" or "more pics to come later" posters projected their own hopes and interpretations on company statements.

I've waited over 3 years on this very site for figures and I have also paid and never received items on this site. Moe got us for like 40k so I'm not too worried about M8.

They have shown several pictures. I don't recall them every saying they will reveal the whole figure. They have stated their (misguided and bewildering) decision to reveal the figure little by little. As I recall, people were hoping that when they promised "more info" or "more pics to come later" posters projected their own hopes and interpretations on company statements.

I do...through BBTS...so I am discussing the release "strategy" on more philosophical terms. Personally though I am not losing any sleep over it. If it does not ever release (I am sure that it will...eventually) no change, no need for a refund, I won't even have to cancel. If it releases and it turns out that they butcher Kim's beautiful work of art in the production process then I cancel as soon as I see all of the in hand pictures from you early adopters...all good.

I do...through BBTS...so I am discussing the release "strategy" on more philosophical terms. Personally though I am not losing any sleep over it. If it does not ever release (I am sure that it will...eventually) no change, no need for a refund, I won't even have to cancel. If it releases and it turns out that they butcher Kim's beautiful work of art in the production process then I cancel as soon as I see all of the in hand pictures from you early adopters...all good.

You probably won't get a little card that says x/1000 though.

How many of you guys so freaked out by M8 have actually placed an order?

If someone is "freaked out" by a company, why on earth would they preorder?

What you're really suggesting is that unless you have skin in the game you shouldn't be allowed to post... which is ludicrous censorship. This is a discussion board FIRST.

If someone is "freaked out" by a company, why on earth would they preorder?

What you're really suggesting is that unless you have skin in the game you shouldn't be allowed to post... which is ludicrous censorship. This is a discussion board FIRST.

Actually no. I was wondering if those of who have invested money in this piece are more likely to forgive the company it's eccentricities at this stage of the game. But that thanks for projecting your own aggression to my words.

How many of you guys so freaked out by M8 have actually placed an order?

Do you have this on preorder?

OK, perhaps I jumped the gun -- but you've asked three times in the last two pages about who has preorders. Over the years I've seen you present the argument to the effect of: if you don't have a preorder than you shouldn't care and shouldn't complain. So yes, perhaps I jumped to that conclusion again. My apologies.

For what its worth, I still don't think that's a valid argument even though that was not your intent here.

I have never made that argument. No idea why you assumed that, but que sera sera.

I asked specific posters who were vocal TODAY in this thread who I wasn't sure if they had ordered.

Back