Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Awesome, everyone will be getting their empty boxes soon. Make sure to take pics of the foam inserts.

I'm really upset now that my relatively large Hot Toys collection is missing printed certificates of authenticity. Molecule8 leading the way just as they said they would. Where is the complete figure with all accessories though?

You at least got figures. An M8 collection is a shelf of certificates...well only the first 1000.

Well at least this time they actually have a picture of the stock packed up.

However, just thinking of that ugly green shirt the figure is coming with has deflated any little enthusiasm I had left receiving this.

Hmm, I thought the only thing that deflated was Lennons head.

they are being shipped in oder of country apparently so asian market will get the 1st limited 1,000 or people who ordered from the site :rotfl

Oooohhh That's all there is though, empty boxes with pamphlets & certificates but no figure. Or else why not freaking show it?lol

I had the same thought... good to see what looks like physical parts of the completed figures. But that's all just packaging and print materials.

they are being shipped in oder of country apparently so asian market will get the 1st limited 1,000 or people who ordered from the site :rotfl
Is that the same Asian market that already received the first 250? The camera-less, internet-less Asian market?

There's still time to get in on this - just take out $300 and set fire to it.

Do you guys really think those boxes are empty? Or are we just trying stretch the jokes (RENDERS!!!) for a little while longer?

Personally, I think that all of those boxes ARE filled... with a rather mediocre and disappointing figure.

The promised Molecule8 Revolution didn't happen.

So, are they going to open all 1000 boxes and put those certificates in now? Assuming they are not just photoshopping the Lennon boxes into those shipping containers.

So, are they going to open all 1000 boxes and put those certificates in now? Assuming they are not just photoshopping the Lennon boxes into those shipping containers.

lol good point.

I know this figure is a joke but now that they appear to be getting figures out; I hope their Jack Burton comes to fruition in 5-7 years now after seeing Sideshow's attempt.

I’m guessing, but they will probably want to save time to meet the deadline and just plaster the certificates onto the front of the box. No need to put them inside..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The box has a slot for the COA on the far right but I'm guessing past the 1000 will just be an empty slot :rotfl
the thing next to it is the button fastener for the shirts.

qQ1gWlF3NZsoUCETJc3uOx1SarUEZdRBeLRObAs52J4.jpg

Back