Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

The shirt really does look like it came off a Ken doll. That material just looks so cheap. The small head is just a massive nail in the coffin. I don't mind buying crap if the price is somewhat reasonable. But this is just too much. I don't see anything worthwhile here.

The shirt really does look like it came off a Ken doll. That material just looks so cheap. The small head is just a massive nail in the coffin. I don't mind buying crap if the price is somewhat reasonable. But this is just too much. I don't see anything worthwhile here.

The clothes aren’t great at all but the head looks really good to me!!

Oh wait

Never mind, thought I stumbled into the Jedi Luke thread for a second there.

I thought the proto sculpt was something like 1/4 scale?

Is that seriously suppose to be his iconic green army shirt? :lol :lol

Can't wait to see their blue colored Willy Wonka jacket.

D3Zkdsw.jpg

18eecabe0afb5b0d9538179aa529a3d4.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180519/18eecabe0afb5b0d9538179aa529a3d4.jpg
That's a good amount of bullsh**. :lol

The prototype figure and the production figure are both photographed under similar lighting conditions. They're both taken under the same soft white light box. :rotfl

I wonder how many people will be sucked in by pics of the figure in the box?
To be honest I'm not sure why they didn't just post pics of it in the box, it hides most of its defects, except the linebacker shoulders.

I would talk to the customer Support and asked for a refund of the deposit.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I did once when the delays started up.
They only allow you to cance on NRD.
I did that on my Hot Toys Chewbacca.
So now I either cancel the figure and save $300 and lose my NRD.
Or don’t cancel it and get stuck with a steaming pile of bull*****

I mean the annoying thing is the Imagine outfit looks some what decent which is why I want it.

That dam pin head though its like we'd have to start up a custom sculpt thread to replace it but then why should we have todo that if what was promised looked good?
This is a mess of a company!

It's so sore to look at these and realise how good the sculpt was to what they've done to it.
18221980_427127524323841_5375561585256479076_n.jpg
18892960_445268452509748_6557692371390896143_n.jpg

I mean the annoying thing is the Imagine outfit looks some what decent which is why I want it.

That dam pin head though its like we'd have to start up a custom sculpt thread to replace it but then why should we have todo that if what was promised looked good?
This is a mess of a company!

It's so sore to look at these and realise how good the sculpt was to what they've done to it.
View attachment 409444
View attachment 409445

The imagine outfit looks badly cut to me, massive shoulders and thick material, nothing like the slim fit jacket Lennon wore.

The sculpt looks a little rough, the buttons are big, the velvet jacket looks poofy, and I dont like the look of any of those hands. It would be nice if someone actually tried to make some 1/6 hands actually doing a guitar chord rather than some generic "guitar holding" hand. It's not all bad though. The glasses don't look nowhere near as bad as I thought they would. The pants and boots look usable. Someone might be able to give the head a repaint. I'd like to see the guitar they said would be included. Once we see better in hand pics we'll get a better look at what's salvageable. But this ain't worth $300 in my book. I also wouldn't doubt if we start seeing KO versions of this sculpt and other accessories on ebay in the months to come.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back