Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 (New company)

"Thank you for the interview opportunity. Can you send all the questions at one time and I will respond to them all and send you a draft in the morning?"

And that's one strategy...

:lol Exactly

I've been on the fence about pre-ordering Lennon. I'm not a fan of the idea of paying up front, although I can understand it. But the interview put me off ordering completely until I see something real from this company. It's simply too vague, particularly coming from a company boasting so many licenses secured. There's a very simple adage that I've seen proven over and over again - "If it seems too good to be true, it probably is". This one is a gamble with $300 I'm not willing to take.

I've been on the fence about pre-ordering Lennon. I'm not a fan of the idea of paying up front, although I can understand it. But the interview put me off ordering completely until I see something real from this company. It's simply too vague, particularly coming from a company boasting so many licenses secured. There's a very simple adage that I've seen proven over and over again - "If it seems too good to be true, it probably is". This one is a gamble with $300 I'm not willing to take.
This has served me well over the years.

Yup...I have been the biggest naysayer here and after checking KA Kim's Instagram last night the thought of rolling the dice here actually crossed my mind (love her work and I am a huge Lennon fan). Glad I woke up to this interview and was shaken back to my senses!

Julian Glover??? General Veers from Empire Strikes Back??? Bad guy from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade?? In Game of Thrones too...ok...yikes...I guess Jack Nicholson is part of Hot Toys too because they made a figure using his likeness...?

I have to say I lean with you guys on the tightness of the answers. It definitely came across like he was rushing to get then out. Granted I couldn't really push him, I was happy we got anything. :lol

But yes, I'd assume Wonka is next assuming this all goes well.

I have to say I lean with you guys on the tightness of the answers. It definitely came across like he was rushing to get then out. Granted I couldn't really push him, I was happy we got anything. :lol

But yes, I'd assume Wonka is next assuming this all goes well.

Bravo for trying Hunter :clap

It was painful to read. Like the old Meg Ryan interview :lol

Bravo for trying Hunter :clap

It was painful to read. Like the old Meg Ryan interview [emoji38]
Thanks man. I'm still kind of figuring my way out with this stuff, I've only written questions for people I know so far besides this, so reading comments and criticism really helps out.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I don't understand the point of asking about future products when they haven't even shown a full product of their first release.

And about the endoskeleton, it says on the page "Current work in progress shown; all works are prototype renders and not final product." Not sure if that was there before.

I don't understand the point of asking about future products when they haven't even shown a full product of their first release.

And about the endoskeleton, it says on the page "Current work in progress shown; all works are prototype renders and not final product." Not sure if that was there before.
My thought was if they had some semblance of a plan for the next project than that might lend some credence to them expecting John to succeed.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Some helpful information. Thanks for relaying that.

Yes also convinced me to order I just got order number 908

Sorry I also just added that he said they will be shipped end of May to beginning of June

That interview was as lame as the Howard Chan ones. Also, it seemed like the interviewer just found the PDF someone posted here months ago. Bad interview all around.

I really hope these guys are the real deal, because of the licenses they claim to have, and because of the people that have already paid for Lennon. It really sucks to get scammed.

That interview was as lame as the Howard Chan ones. Also, it seemed like the interviewer just found the PDF someone posted here months ago. Bad interview all around.

I really hope these guys are the real deal, because of the licenses they claim to have, and because of the people that have already paid for Lennon. It really sucks to get scammed.

I don't think that's very fair. It is not as if Hunter is being paid to do it either.

Back