Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Here we go again with the 48 hr clock... tic tic tic....

I can't believe these guys are based a couple miles from me (West Hollywood, right?). I should knock on their door and ask WTF.

Dude, please do it...that would be hilarious.

Hollywood headquarters is a facade. Just like their supposed London and Tokyo facilities. The only one thats real is probably in Hong Kong.

Dude, please do it...that would be hilarious.

Of course, I'd bring a camera crew and post it on Youtube. Bust 'em up. :lol

If anyone knows their (fake) address I can instantly find out where they are with google earth. THEN we stake em out, see if anyone actually walks into the building on a Saturday. Or if the building actually exists, my best guess is it's likely a car wash.

I'm going to do what I can! Just waiting for their reply . . .

M8.jpg

They're bound to get back to me quickly. They've been so timely with everything else.

Actually, they have missed EVERY deadline over the course of more than a year.

I think my sarcasm didn't translate well there. lol

"Facility?" It'll just be an office. International businesses often have offices for taxation purposes, customer service (warranty/returns) etc. Expecting to roll up and see a factory or something similar is ridiculous.

I worked for Australian company that supplied farm equipment. Same deal - offices in many countries throughout the world for basic admin and taxation purposes but the company as such and manufacturing was in Australia. It's hardly unusual...

If they're shipping out yesterday/today, they're probably not going to go very far on account of it being the weekend. Also depending on what shipping method M8 used it could be days or weeks before even the Asian collectors receive their figures. The saga continues...

The only address they have listed is this one in the UK. Its on top of a betting shop .
Battle House (First Floor), 1 East Barnet Road, Barnet, England, EN4 8RR.
Google earth it, you won't be impressed.
Also they have removed the shipping event post from their Facebook page.

6th April 2018 isn’t a weekend in any part of the globe. Seems like it’s been delayed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Molecule8 isn’t even funny anymore. :lol It’s just sad that they’re still trying to act legitimate and pull all these different release dates out of thin air.

Reboot.

The only address they have listed is this one in the UK. Its on top of a betting shop .

'Hi, is that the factory? Molecule 8 here. Yes, I know you're waiting for your money. We'll send it to you in a few minutes, straight after the 4.15 at Kempton finishes. Ah, hold on please....

[muffled]

Yes...

Yes...yes!

Go on my son! Go on! GO ON! YES! YES! Er - er - what? What's happening?

What do you mean the horse died?

[long silence]

Okay, take this ring down to Cash Converters, quick. No, no, the wife won't miss it.

Hi, is that the factory? Molecule 8 here. Yup, we'll send you the money straight after the 4.45 at Kempton...'

It's like this company is both Charlie Brown and Lucy at the same time.

mmybLw.gif

Don’t think any courier service ship anything on weekends; besides, if they’re shipping on weekends, means it’s ready to be shipped right? No photos at all to at least calm those collectors who ordered since 2017 March? Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back