Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

I think it would have worked if they were doing it as close to real-time as possible. What they(M8) say, pictures, info., etc. doesn't gel. They're all over the place and it's hard to decipher where exactly they are in the process.

It's interesting as a production blog, or something on the side, but as the only stream of information it is frustrating as a paying customer.

I think you're absolutely right, but I wonder if M8 has gone beyond this kind of discussion - basically, it feels like they're finished.

Every time I come looking for this thread lately I see it sinking further and further down the page.

Be on page two soon.

At this point the thread is starting to feel like beating a toddler in one on one basketball...this company is doing a much better job of making fun of themselves than anyone else on the thread can...it's almost drifted beyond cringe inducing funny to cringe inducingly too painful to watch...

At this point the thread is starting to feel like beating a toddler in one on one basketball...this company is doing a much better job of making fun of themselves than anyone else on the thread can...it's almost drifted beyond cringe inducing funny to cringe inducingly too painful to watch...

Well put.

Maybe we'll all start feeling bad for them...

...nah. :D

Sooooo, despite M8 stating this figure isn't ready on multiple occasions some folks are getting this email . . . How much weirder can this company get? Did they loose all their paypal info or are they just fishing?

J.jpg

They're probably selling the details on to a third party, gotta make that dollar to finish Lennon, yo.

Sooooo, despite M8 stating this figure isn't ready on multiple occasions some folks are getting this email . . . How much weirder can this company get? Did they loose all their paypal info or are they just fishing?

View attachment 357805

Molecule 8 want to know where you live? They probably just want to build a database of people with disposable income who keep valuable collectibles on their property. What could be wrong with that?

Seems strange that they need confirmation on something they have an order for. How could information have changed in only two months?

I think this is a carrot they are dangling in front of people to keep their hope alive that this will be going out soon

I got the same email, but giving the benift of the doubt. As Blitzway sent the same sort of email To me when i ordered Tyler Duden. Then about a week later Tyler showed up at my door.

I got the same email, but giving the benift of the doubt. As Blitzway sent the same sort of email To me when i ordered Tyler Duden. Then about a week later Tyler showed up at my door.

So you honestly believe your figure will show up on your doorstep soon?

D6I3uer.gif

Back