Molecule8 - 1/6 Scale Willy Wonka

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I imagine that WHEN they go under it will not reflect poorly on distributors or artists...business is business...they will all be able to move on...

I really hope Molecule8 deliver Wonka..... I can only hope they don't screw it up as much as Lennon!
Especially the sculpt!

Here's my current Wonka Synderman currently has the best likeness.

35348076_1959205997424199_5638246011773124608_n.jpg
35427450_1959240107420788_384979496656175104_n.jpg

That's a cool setup. The Oompa Loompa looks like he's ready to throw down. :lol

I’m still down for a Wonka if they can figure out how to get the sculpt to turn out better than Lennon. And, obviously, have it turn out to be the correct size. The tailoring on the John Lennon seems fine from what I’ve seen so far. At least on par with your Star Ace and QMX figures.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Owen, the nice thing is that our current set is just about perfect, except for the sculpt. As long as Molcule Late can get that sculpt right, it is a win for us. I do like the eyes and mouth on your new sculpt, much more realistic to his personality.

Last edited:
Owen, the nice thing is that our current set is just about perfect, except for the sculpt. As long as Molcule Late can get that sculpt righ, it is a win for us. I do like the eyes and mouth on your new sculpt, much more realistic to his personality.

My outlook already man but I think this is long overdue sharing with the 1:6 world...I love Mike's sculpt but I feel the closest is syndermans however his have a bit of a cartoon look to them. Mike is still doing Wonka for Molecule8 so fingers crossed the sculpts are nice....It's a win win all around. I'd really like the mushroom cane as an extra. :pray:

My outlook already man but I think this is long overdue sharing with the 1:6 world...I love Mike's sculpt but I feel the closest is syndermans however his have a bit of a cartoon look to them. Mike is still doing Wonka for Molecule8 so fingers crossed the sculpts are nice....It's a win win all around. I'd really like the mushroom cane as an extra. :pray:
I didn't realize that Mike is doing the new sculpt too. Maybe he'll consider ours a practice run. The mushroom cane would be a nice addition, but there is no way that they will top our accessories, especially the cane.

I didn't realize that Mike is doing the new sculpt too. Maybe he'll consider ours a practice run. The mushroom cane would be a nice addition, but there is no way that they will top our accessories, especially the cane.

Our sorry man should of made it clear not mike as in MG but Mike Hill. Mike Hill doing Wonka the likeness is gonna be out there but I really hope they don't screw up the sculpt like Lennon!

I thought it was the same Mike from our sculpt. Boy, it is really tough to capture the true Wilder Wonka. Hopefully we will see the one we are looking for soon.

Back