Mola Ram Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy hell, he looks amazing! And it does look like swap out hands with two different hearts. I can't see myself displaying him without the head piece though.

Good price on the exclusive too. I expected it to cost more. And a reasonable mark-up for the chalice. No reason to not get the exclusive now.

Maybe we need to hire a sculptor to do an arm that can be used to hold the chalice. Then there'd be a reason to display the other head. :naughty

As much as I dislike ToD, a statue of a guy screaming with a flaming heart in his hand is too freakin' cool.

3000281_press01-001.jpg

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Challis may refer to:

* Challis, Idaho
* Challis, New Zealand
* James Challis, British clergyman and astronomer who observed the planet Neptune at least twice prior to its discovery -- but failed to recognise it as a planet
* John Challis, British actor famous for roles in The Green Green Grass, Only Fools and Horses, and Doctor Who.
* John Henry Challis, an Anglo-Australian merchant and philanthropist
* Challis (crater)
* Challis railway station, Perth
* Challis, a type of plain weave fabric, usually made from cotton, wool, or rayon, often printed with a design, often floral. Used to make dresses, skirts, and other articles of clothing

This thread needs more pics. I can't get these to be bigger.:banghead It's a press release pic and I can't get hi-res pics.
148nrl2.jpg

Back