Mola Ram Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Last Mola Ram statue should i buy it

you guys are making it clearer that this is a must buy now i need to work on new ways to display my statues i just started collecting last year and I'am up to 9 lol

If you are a fan of the character, and/or of Temple of Doom as a film, then I'd consider it a must buy personally, and it saddens me that it didn't do better upon release, as Sideshow really hit this one out of the park. I have a dozen or so PF's, and this is still one of the most impressively realised pieces in my collection.

As for it not being an ex, I don't think it's that big of a deal personally, especially when you get both switch out head sculpts and both switch out hands with the regular anyway. I have the ex, and all you get is the chalice of Kali as an extra. It's okay for what it is, but it certainly isn't a must have part of the display for this statue, at least not in my books anyways.

Absolutely do it. This is one of my FAVORITE PF's right out of the box with minimal futzing. SS nailed this one! :rock :rock :rock

This is a great statue, one of sideshow's better work in term of paint quality.

unfortunately it's not a popular character, and you can pick them up from ebay at 50% off.

I just bought it liking the two heads and the bloody heart have to keep it in box until i set up my room.

now I'am waiting for

arnie as dutch and jessica rabbit i heard that they are making a indie on horseback any clues if we will see this in comic con 2012

I can't believe we havnt seen the 4th Indy PF yet. I would assume they are making it

Have to agree
Indi fan = must have mola ram

Fantastic PF- great likeness, and execution of mixed media.
Head piece is superb

I just got this with the sale deal for comic con! Good price from sideshow and the exclusive!

Will be a nice companion with my Indy PF!

Showcase soon, once I get it.

I just got this with the sale deal for comic con! Good price from sideshow and the exclusive!

Congrats, I paid full price for my EX when it first came out, with shipping to Toronto as well. :monkey3

It is a GREAT piece though, one of my fave PF's, so I don't regret paying the full price for this guy! :rock

This really is one of Sideshow's best PF's in terms of accuracy and has a great amount of detail. You will be glad you added it to your collection.

They only made 400 and it's still in stock two years after release?:slap And it's one of the best PF's SSC has ever done.

No wonder the Indy line has gotten the cold shoulder from SSC in the past few years.

Pretty sad that there will never be a 1/6 Mola - would have been a damn cool 1/6 fig.

Could anyone shrink down a 1/4 Mola head to 1/6? I always thought someone wouldve done that by now

This really is one of Sideshow's best PF's in terms of accuracy and has a great amount of detail. You will be glad you added it to your collection.

They only made 400 and it's still in stock two years after release?:slap And it's one of the best PF's SSC has ever done.

No wonder the Indy line has gotten the cold shoulder from SSC in the past few years.

Pretty sad that there will never be a 1/6 Mola - would have been a damn cool 1/6 fig.

......:exactly:

+1

If you are a Mola Ram/Temple of Doom fan it is an absolute must own. Fantastic piece in every regard.

I would have bought this if not for the ridiculous shipping fees Sidehow quoted me.

The usual international shipping fees for a PF to my address is about $45 but this cost much more. I never figured out a good reason for that and decided to pass on a purchase. Sideshow's shipping charges can be "strange" sometimes.

Could anyone shrink down a 1/4 Mola head to 1/6? I always thought someone wouldve done that by now

That would be the most awesome thing ever.

But my understanding is that the shrinking of the Indy PF was trial and error - with more than a few bumps in the process, and the finished item as much a product of luck as it was skill - so it would be time consuming and difficult on a pretty obscure character.

I believe it was kaiburr that did it. I have gotten PM's from him recently, but he is not very active on here these days.

I just unboxed it! Amazing! Especially with everything it comes with! TWO heads, TWO hands, the Chalice, and just one of the best PF's out there. Even the headpiece with the rooted hair is awesome!

I'll have my showcase video up soon.

Back