1/6 MOLA RAM Custom Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad your happy with the tv. It does take a bit of getting used to for color and the size upgrade. Movies are almost new with all the new details you can catch..

Just a quick update, apologies for the long silence but I just got word:

The tailor has agreed to make an updated Mola Ram outfit but won't be able to begin until after the holidays. I'm hoping to have the full outfit made so that you can pick-and-choose which look you want -- Ceremonial or Bridge Fight -- or better yet have both.

I will keep you posted as I learn more.

Hoping Dwing can give us news on the sculptor as well before years' end. In a perfect world, these two elements (head and outfit) will come together close in time.

It's also great news and fortuitous timing that Scratchbuilder has a couple of his amazing display option projects going simultaneously for TEMPLE OF DOOM.

2020 is looking exciting for Indiana Jones!

:yess: Mola Ram has been a long time coming but hopefully we're finally crossing that bridge.... rope bridge.:lol

Is it too late to get on this list?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope, just decide which option. HS only or both HS/head piece.

Hi all, hope you had a wonderful holiday... and hopefully this will be the year of MOLA RAM...

And to start off 2020 with heart-pulling news, I have been in touch with Spenser and he's agreed to make his sculpt of Mola Ram available. In fact, he is willing to do the headdress and any other objects that we may need to make the figure.

I do not know pricing yet. I do not know about painting services yet. And I do not know when the sculpt will be available yet... but I do know that soon Kali-ma will rule the world.

Spenser sculpt Mola Ram.jpg

The painted pics are awesome if you have seen them. I believe we should go with Spencer's sculpt.

Ohhh... so Spenser did the sculpt from ill-fated custom project.

But the headdress was done by someone else, not Spenser?

You'd think given the number of full customs Spenser has done over the years he would have just offered Mola as one of his full-fig pieces, like his Tron set.

Put me down for a head sculpt with head piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are on!

In other news, the tailor got back to me yesterday and said he'd have some information about the new outfit in the coming days so hopefully that means soon.

Nice. Will be great to put together a custom without spending 300$+ I think with painting it myself should get it done around 150$

Hey guys, glad to be part of the project again, honestly didn't know that this all fell through the way it did. That is to say I know the original project fell apart, but I thought for sure somebody else it picked up the ball. Hopefully we can get this completed!

I finished refining the head and molding it today, and starting work on the headdress. I'll post pictures later.

Hey guys, glad to be part of the project again, honestly didn't know that this all fell through the way it did. That is to say I know the original project fell apart, but I thought for sure somebody else it picked up the ball. Hopefully we can get this completed!

I finished refining the head and molding it today, and starting work on the headdress. I'll post pictures later.

Wow, this is so exciting.:yess:

Could me randomly whining about no Mola Ram figures just a couple of months ago and Wor-gar taking it seriously and kicking this into high gear really yield a Spenser-quality Mola Ram figure?:horror:horror:lol:clap

Could me randomly whining about no Mola Ram figures just a couple of months ago and Wor-gar taking it seriously and kicking this into high gear really yield a Spenser-quality Mola Ram figure?

It can happen that fast. :duff

Good to see a few people still checking in here. Hopefully the other guys that expressed interest are also still interested... I know how fleeting that is around here.

Looking forward to Spenser's pictures. I also hope to have some news from the tailor soon.

Back